Chapter 4: Finally Meeting Michael

Jenna was shocked.

She didn't move at first.

"Um, hi. I-I'm Jenna" she said and blushed. She felt like Danielle. She also felt stupid.

"Hey Jenna" he said and smiled. Oh, his smile, Jenna thought.

"Can you sign... um..." she started to say, fumbling for something that he could sign.

Michael laughed. "I could sign your chest if you want" he said, jokingly.

Jenna became as red as an Asian tomato, or Danielle as a baby.

"Um, my phone case?" she said nervously and handed him her phone.

He signed the white and blue case and gave it back.

"There you go" he said and smiled again. That smile made Jenna weak in the knees every time.

"Do you wanna maybe, uh..." Michael said, looking at his shoes. "Go in the tour bus with me? I can give you a tour of you want. My treat" he finished.

"Sure" Jenna said. She finally smiled back.

"Okay, come on" he said and grabbed her hand. Jenna was surprised, but didn't say anything.

"You want something to eat? I can look through the mini fridge if you want" he asked her after they got in the bus.

"Sure, I haven't eaten anything all day" Jenna replied. It wasn't a lie, she just wasn't hungry before and all she could think about was the concert.

"Um, all we have is some leftover sausages" he said, sifting through the small refrigerator.

"Is that okay?" he added.

"Yeah" she responded and laughed.

"Okay, two sausages coming rrighht up!" he said with passion, jokingly.

He microwaved the sausages and set them down on one plate in the middle of them on the table.

He picked up a sausage with his fork and took a bite. Jenna did the same.

"We definitely didn't cook them right" he said, his Australian accent picking up on the last word.

"Well, I still think they're good" Jenna said and smiled with her straight teeth. She had had braces stuck in her mouth for years and it definitely payed off.

They ate their sausages in silence. Michael finished his first and caught himself staring at the way she was eating hers.

He suddenly felt his blood rush.

He had gotten a boner. There's no other way to put it.

He coughed and said "Excuse me" and went to the bunks to wait until it was gone.

It didn't go away for a while, so he decided to just go out with a pillow over that area.

"Hey, sorry" he said, still standing up.

"You know, I think I have to go anyway" Jenna said and stood up,brushing a piece of hair out of her face.

"No, no, no!" he said and jumped to her. He put his hands on her back.

"Please stay" he whispered.

"Okay, I'll stay" she gave in.

If only she knew what would happen that night.