Chapter 3: Meeting (most of) 5SOS

"Hi, I'm Jenna" she said, finding herself in front of Calum.

"Heyy Jennaa! I like that name. I really like that name. You seem like a cool girl. Actually, you seem quite like a party girl and I don't know why, you just come off as that" he said, rambling on adorably.

Danielle went up to him with Jenna and started blushing immediately.

"H-hi, I'm Danielle" she said and looked down, her hair falling in front of her face.

"Hi Danielle" Calum said and started blushing a little, too. "I like that name,too. It's really pretty, kinda like you" he added.

Jenna's mouth hung open. I didn't think any of them would actually flirt with any one of us, especially not Danielle. No offense to her, but Jenna thought she was very awkward.

She walked over to Ashton, for, she wanted to give Danielle and Calum some privacy.

"Hello there!" he said enthusiastically, embracing Jenna in a hug.

She hugged back and they pulled away.

"I overheard that you're Jenna, is that right?" he asked.

"Yep, at least that's what it says on my birth certificate" Jenna said, wittily.

"Show me it, then" Ashton demanded jokingly and crossed his arms.

"Sorry, it's at my house" Jenna said.

"Oh! That reminds me, I'm going to see PVRIS in a few days, have you heard of them?" he asked.

"I HAVE!" Lyra said and jumped in, enthusiastically. "They're my favorite band EVER!" she added.

"Really?!" Ashton said, his eyes wide.

"Yup!" Lyra replied.

"Do you maybe wanna go see them with me?" Ashton asked her, hopefully.

"Of course!" she yelled and hugged him tight.

They pulled away and blushed. Then, they continued to talk about PVRIS.

Jenna decided to give them some privacy, too, since they were hitting it off.

She walked over to where Luke was standing with Alice. They were talking, too.

"Hi, do you think we could take a picture together?" Jenna asked Luke.

"Sure!" he said and smiled, his lip ring shining.

She whipped (and nae naed) her phone out and took a selfie with him, his smile wide.

"Thank you!" she said and then walked away to see where Michael was.

She looked back at her friends and their matches.

Danielle and Calum flirting and blushing like roses.

Ashton and Lyra talking enthusiastically about their shared interests.

Luke and Alice...making out?
Well, that escalated quickly.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around.

"Hey, I'm Michael"