The End

Back to where it all started. A two story house with a big tree in the front lawn and four demons in my way. They think I'm here just to rescue, but I'm here to annihilate every single black eyed abomination on earth. Starting here. I started to walk forward and they took out these swords I had never seen before. Lucifer is no fool I'm guessing these weapons are meant to kill Angels and well anything opposing him, but I am not afraid. I will not die. I took out my blade. One ran up to me. I slashed his throat before he could raise his sword against me. The others I could see were surprised. They all ran at me at the same time trying to outnumber me I'm guessing, but it didn't work. I slashed one sword away the other two attempting to harm me with the sword I grabbed one and put my hand on his head and burned him dead. His body falling to the floor. Two demons in front of me. "You still dare to test me?" One closed in for an attack, he went low and I went to the side with my blade out, it caught his neck and slice his head right off. One left. "Would you like to endure in the same ending as your friends?" He dropped the sword and vanished. "You demons are getting weaker and weaker." I said. "If you want something done right you gotta do it yourself." I looked over to him. Blood staining his clothes. "Lucifer." I said looking at him, Joan in his arms tied up. "Here for her?" He asked. "No. I am actually here for you. The mission was never her Lucy. It was you." I said. It was a lie, but definitely he did not expect this. "Your bluffing." He said. "Why? Why would I lie? I am here to kill you and take my place as father of this universe. Your the last piece." Something happened that I'd never thought would happen. He looked afraid. "I will kill you brother." I said. He threw Joan to the floor. I had to look like I didn't care. She crawled out of the way. "If that's the case. I'd like to see you try." He said while he took out a black sword from his coat. "You think of yourself as a god then act like one." He said. I took my coat off and rolled my sleeves. I saw the mark glowing red. Lucifer saw it and his eyes widened. "Isn't that a surprise." He said. Blade in hand. I felt something come over me. A rage, a power. I needed to kill. I rushed at Lucifer with the blade I went for his heart all I did was slash his chest, but it was enough. He held his chest with a pain I saw on his face. He laughed. "Packing a bit more punch than usual ey brother." He said. "Still you are my younger sibling and you will fall." He went at me with the sword. Catching my arm as I saw my grace leak a blue light. It hurt more than usual. Something about that sword was different. "You forget who I am brother." He threw a punch and landed it to my jaw and I fell. "I am everything." He punched me again while I was on my knee. "I am better than you and all of our brothers." He kept punching me. "Better than Michael, better than our so called father." I was bleeding very badly and my face was deformed by now with cuts and bruises. "Why me? Why was I cast out!?" he yelled. He punched me and I collapsed to the ground. "I loved him! I loved him more than anyone! And he tossed me out for these hairless apes! Tell me brother where is the fairness in that, and now he leaves and puts you in charge?!" He said as he grabbed me by my shirt collar and pushed me up against the garage door. "Why are you so special brother!?" He asked. I didn't know how to answer. All I felt was pain. "Answer me!" This lead to my understanding. I know why."Because I understand." I mumbled. Feeling pain with every word I said. "I understand why he loves them so much. Why we should love them. They're better than us brother. They forgive, they love. Look at what we've done. We've destroyed cities and countries to prove our power. These humans aren't perfect, but they try, try to be better." I said. I looked at Joan. Tied up and mouth taped. Michael appeared to save her while Lucifer was not aware, but before they left I could see her crying, see her sadness. I was happy she would be okay. "Your wrong brother." My brother. My brother Lucifer, the devil, shedding a tear before my eyes. "I'm sorry." He said as he grabbed the sword and drove it through my chest. I heard Joan's scream before feeling the pain that went throughout my body. He twisted it inside me and took it out slow and I fell to the floor coughing up blood. It was over. I had failed. One mission, one task, and I failed. "I'm-I'm sorry."