Chapter 4

I woke up feeling sick, my head hurt so much. " You alright?" Dad asked, I shook my head as he felt my head. " Your burning. I will go call a doctor." He said. I heard the door open downstairs, " Be right back." He said. After a few moments Harry came up, he gave me a pout and sat by my legs. " hi." I said. " My poor baby is sick." He said sticking out his bottom lip, " I probably only have a cold. It will be done soon." I said.

          My dad's girlfriend, Haliee cam over. Harry skipped school to be with me. Haliee and my dad have been together for about two years now. She is thrity eight and my dad is fourty, they are engaged. She is pregnant and due in a month or so. " Hello dear." She said kissing my forehead, " Hey." I said back then sneezed. Harry handed me a tissue from the box, " thank you." I said taking it.

          I heard something spill from counter and both me and Harry looked up quickly. She was holding her stomach, " Dad!" I shouted. We both quickly got up as he ran down the stairs. " She's coming." Haliee said gasping for air, " Harry start the car." dad said tossing him the keys. I set Haliee's head on my shoulder and helpped her walk.

          " Your seven centimeters. Maybe thirty minutes more." The nurse said, I set my head on Harry's shoulder. " Are you alright?" The nurse asked, I nodded then she felt me head. " We can check you here for nothing." she said, I looked at Harry and he nodded standing up with me.

          " You have a cold, it will be over really soon. you need a lot of rest and fluids." She said giving me tablets for the fever. " Denise!" The other nurse shouted, she grinned at me. " your going to meet your little sister soon." She grinned before leaving. " Should we got out there?" Harry asked hugging me, I put my neck in the crook of his neck. I felt more dizzy, " I am here for you." He said putting his head in my neck.

          Me and Harry looked through the window looking at the little babies, " The one right there." Dad said pointing to the baby in front of us. They chose the name Lily, " You can see her now." the nurse smiled. We went inside and Haliee was smiling, " your a mummy!" I said hugging her. " Don't forget we got a few weeks for the wedding." She chuckled. " I think she is high on the medicine." Harry chuckled to my dad, " Just maybe." Dad grinned. " I hate you both." I said sittong on a chair, i You got me Holly." Haliee laughed. " Does this mean Haliee is gonna move in?" I grinned, dad nodded.

          " I think they gave you too much medicine." Harry laughed as I picked things for the basket, " I think so." I grinned then Harry gave me a kiss. " The little piggie blanket or the duckie." I said. " Duckie." He grinned. I took that one off the rack then we went towards the register. " Canwe have a basket?" I asked. " What kind of paper and ribbion?" She asked. " pink." I said.

          " Hold it!" I said to Harry as he was laughing, he held the light fabric like net up. I tied it with the pink ribbion tight, then I poofed the top up. " We good!" I grinned I said giving the lady the fabric and ribbion back.

          Haliee's mom, Helen was there, " We both chipped in and got Lily something." I said. " You two didn't have too." Dad said, " We had too." Harry said. " Holly!" Helen grinned, " I missed you!" I said hugging her. " You grew a lot during the year!" she grinned, she then spotted Harry. " Who is this young lad?" she asked, " Helen this is my boyfriend Harry." I said. " You taking good care of her?" Helen asked him, " Of course." He said hugging her. Anne and Gemma popped into the room, " Congrats!" They both said.

          I got to hold Lily as Haliee was sleeping.

                              Nothing could ruin this moment.

                                ______________________________

aweee((: How did you guys like it? I will ask like last time, few comments and three votes. keep reading my fairies. Xx