Chapter 2

He crashed his lips into mine. Tingles went down my body giving me chills, I kissed back. His arms went down to my bum and I wrapped my legs around his waist.  He walked backwards to the bed and laid down. He grabbed my hips then he grined his to mine, it turned me on. His lips connected mine again, my phone decided to ring. " hold on." I said then took my phone, " Hello?" I said. Harry watched me closely, " be there in twenty seconds!" Lenny said then hung up. " we got ten more seconds." I said, he quickly pressed his lips to mine then the door downstairs opened. " Shit." We both cursed. I quickly got off of him and he took the papers and I took the laptop, " What are you guys doing?" Katie asked sitting on my bean bag chair. " Harry you kinda got...lipgloss on you." Lenny said. Fuckk. Katie smirks, she knows it's the color of mine I always wear. " You guys were making out weren't you." she smirked. " I was trying out her lipgloss." Harry said writing on the paper, " Cut the crap." Louis said coming in the room.

          " Admit it!" Louis screamed, " alright!" I said. " but it was on accident!" I said, " Who kissed first?" Lenny asked. I pointed to Harry as Louis kept me pinned to the ground, " Of course he would kiss you first." Louis grinned. " Louis what are you doing?" Dad asked him. " Oh hi uncle tim!" He grinned sitting on my stomach, " Your crushing the poor girl!" Dad said as he got off of me. " He weighs like a cow." I said as he helpped me up. " your lucky I love you Holly." He said, " What would you kids like for dinner?" Dad asked wiping his hands on the kitchen towellette. " anything." We all said. " Alright." He smiled.

          Dad made our dinner, " I have to go to the office tonight." He said kissing my forehead. " alright." I said as he put on his shoes. He closed the door, I relized it is friday. " Sleep over?" Katie and Lenny asked with a grin. " Yea, I will go get the blankets and pillows." I said going up the stairs.

          Niall, Zayn and Liam were in the living room too. I got a few more blankets and pillows. " We brought over all the scream movies." Zayn grinned.

          I was tembling as the lady got killed, I hid my head under the blanket. " Pussy!" Katie said throwing a pillow at me, I threw it back harder and Harry laid down next to me. " Aww your boyfriend going to protect you!" Lenny grinned.

                                                                      * Monday *

          I grinned as Niall stuffed his face as always. I looked in the corner to see Harry kissing Alyssa, " You ok?" Niall asked. He turned around and saw them too, tears ran down my cheeks as I looked at the ground.

                                                            * Zayn's P.O.V*

          I pinned Harry to the locker, " You fucking serious?!" I said. " What?" He asked, " You were kissing Alyssa when you said you like Holly." I said between gritted teeth. " She kissed me! I didn't fucking kiss back!" He hissed. 

                                                            * Holly's P.O.V *

          I sat quietly as I ate with the others, " Hey." Zayn said. I looked up to meet his sparkling brown eyes, " He said she kissed him because she was jealous." He said quietly.

          " Hey." Harry said giving me a hug. " Hi." I said back softly, " I am really sorry about this morning." He said kissing my forehead. " It's fine." I said, people started watching us carefully, " Sorry to interupt your PDA..." Niall laughed with Lenny. " You gotta drive our asses home." Katie said pulling me away from Harry. 

          " Tell her I said hi." I said parking the car. " alrighty." Lenny said as they got out, " Text you later if your not making out with Harry." Katie winked. I shook my head as I backed out of the drive way and drove on home.

          I went to the starbucks in the city. I grabbed my coffee and saw Harry in a gym, I went inside. " Hey." I said to him sipping my coffee, " Hey." He grinned hugged me. He was sweaty, " Gross." I teased. He smelled the inside of his shirt and Is tarted laughing. " I don't smell that bad." He pouted. Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson then started playing, Harry turned to the side punching the bag. " Hey Haz." His friend said over the music, " Hey." Harry said back. " He's your boyfriend?" He asked putting an arm around, " I guess." I said sipping my coffee. " Haz never had a girlfriend in ages." He told me, " I guess your lucky." He grinned. " Why?" I asked. " You haven't told her?" He asked Harry. I looked at him as he turned around.

          He is part of a gang, " your not scared?" He asked. " I'm not." I said, " How come?" He asked. " I used to be in one."

                                    _______________________________

HOLY CRAP. ok guys, how do you like the story so far? I need a few comments and three votes my fairies ( I will call you guys my fairies(: )