Chapter 5

The next morning I was awokened by my dad screaming and hitting me, to get up or he said he would beat the living shit out of me. So of course I got up, and with one last slap he was out of my room. I felt this pain on my wrist, when I realised that the pain was coming from my cuts from last night. So I went the bathroom to take a shower and get cleaned up. After I got cleaned up, I kinda wondered off and started to think what everyone is going to say about the video. It's probaly going to be the same as everyday. 

                   I got out of the shower and started to get ready. For my outfit I'm wearing a black croptop and high waisted light denium shorts, with a black cardigan and white low top converse. My hair I let it air dry and I felt lazy with my make up so I just put concelear and powder.

                 After I got ready, I went downstairs and tried to fast walk to the door, but my dad beat me to. He grabbed my face and pulled me close and said "You better come home right after school you here me. I have someone I want you to meet." 

            "Okay Daddy I will" I said. He slapped me and said "Now get out" I ran out as fast as I can out of the house and ran almost the whole way to school, but stopped cause I was scared that the boys would see me. I started to fast walk, so I can get there before the boys do. When I got there almost nobody was there. So I ran to my locker so I can my books. When I got my books, I ran straight to the bathroom. I walked into the big stall and pulled my phone out and went on wattpad. I updated my story until the bell rung for first period.

              I'm so scared for first period cause I missed my morning beating and Zayn is in my class. I got to first period without seeing any of the boys, so that was good. When I walked in everyone was laughing at me. They were throwing paper balls at me. I just ignored it and sat at the back of the classroom. The teacher walked in and started talking about our projects and I realized that Zayn isn't here. After about 10 minutes of class, Zayn walked in with a mad face. He was looking right at me when he walked in. Zayn decided to sit right next to me. OH THAT'S JUST PERFECT. The teacher kept talking about our project saying they are do in 2 weeks, so she made us get with our partners for the last 5 minutes in class  and talk about our project. Everyone got up and walked to their partners desk. Zayn walked to my desk and said "Here's my number text me tonight". All I could do was nod. Then the bell rung.

                                                                                 Skip to lunch 

               I went to the bathroom to wait till lunch was over. I walked in and saw pictures of me from the video. I couldn't take it anymore and i broke down right then and there. I heard somebody walk in. I turned around and saw the schools slut and her "crew" walk in. They stopped talking looked at me. They all started laugh at me. Brooke (shes the leader) came up to me grabbed me by my hair and whispered in my ear "Nobody cares about you, you worthless piece of shit. Everyone hates you so why don't you just kill yourself already." She let go of my hair and her and her crew walked out laughing. I ran out of the bathroom and ran all the way to the park. I sat on the swing and thought about how bad my life is. 

          I used to come here as a kid when my dad would lock me out of the house when I was bad. I stayed there until school ended. Yayyy now I have to go home and see my dads special suprise. I'm so excited. NOT!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such along. It's just i have been having trouble with this story. But now I think I figured it out. Anyway can you believe I'm almost to 300 READS!!! Thank you so much guys. I love you so much. Please comment, share, and vote. It would mean so much.

                                                                           -Rachel