Chapter 4

Skip to last period

Finally its the last period of the day. I have 10 minutes left of class. Now all I have to do is dodge the boys.

After my rant in my head the bell finally rung signalling the end of the day. When I heard the bell I ran out of the classroom to try and get out before the boys do. When I was right at the door I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Where you do you think your going?!?!". I didn't even have to turn around to know who that voice belong to.

"No where Harry" I whispered

"That's what I thought" He said in a harsh tone

He started to drag me down the hall to the locker room. When we got there I saw the rest of the boys. But louis was holding a camera. What is going on?!?!?

"Take your shirt off" spatted Harry

"Why" I whispered

"Because I said so" he sneered

So I did what I was told to do. When I took my shirt off, Harry told me to beg for him.

"Beg for me Rachel" whispered Harry

"Why" I said

"Because I said so you whore" He said while slapping me

So I did.

"Harry I want you so bad" Take me Harry" "Make love to me". I said while crying

Then Louis turned off the camera and said "That's all we need".

"See you tomorrow whore" Said Harry

When I knew that they were gone, I just broke down crying, whispering "Why me" "What did I do to deserve this".

I just laid there wondering what they are going to do with the video. I just hope I can make it through.

I just laid there for 30 minutes thinking why I'm still living, after awhile I decide to go home.

When I got home I went straight to my room and went on my laptop. I went on facebook to see what was going on. I wasn't suprised when i saw a whole bunch of hate, but I saw something that i didn't expect to see. It was a video titled"The school sluts new victom". I clicked on the video to see what it was. What I saw was the video that the boys made me do. I was so ashamed that I let them do this to me. I scrolled down to see the comments. The comments read"I'm not suprised this happened" or "Why is she still on this earth, she needs to kill herself" or "I sit next to her in math class and she always smells like fish".

I slammed my laptop closed and ran to my bathroom and grabbed my razor. I cut myself 10 times.

One for my dad.

Five for the guys.

One for my mom not being there.

3 for the other people that bully me.

After I finished I didn't clean myself up or change my clothes, I just went straight to bed and cried myself to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while, but here it is. I hope you guys like this chapter. I made sure that it was longer this time. Thanks love you guys.

-Rachel