Chapter 1

Many, many thanks to LizzyClover, for taking part in making this :)

I stood there, tears rolling down my face as one hand lay on my stomach and the other on the coffin. He was so young and had people that needed him; how could this have happened?

I rubbed my belly, I had about a month to go until my baby was here. Justin and I had desired it to be a surprise. We only had enough money to buy the diapers anyways.

"May God guide your paths." A woman in her mid thirties smiled sadly at me, looking down at my swollen belly.

"He really was a nice boy." She continued, and looked down at the coffin where he lay.

"I know." I said, a few more tears rolling down my face.

"So what are your plans?" She asked hesitantly, not wanting to ruin the moment, but wanting to find out what she could as well.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"With the baby. Now that Justin isn't with us, how will you support it? Everyone in town knows about the 3 grand your parents left you when they died in that wreck last month. It's not enough now that the father is gone."

I smiled weakly and shrugged. Had it really been one month since my parents died in that car accident?

"Well, since he was my son, I think of you as a daughter. You are more then welcome to stay with us." She said with a smile.

Returning the smile I met her eyes. "I don't think I could do that to you, Mrs. James."

She let out a small laugh. "You are in no place to say no, Crystal. You are 17 with a child on the way when you are just a child yourself! Please accept my offering. But let me warn you, Justin's half brother is staying with us for high school, his poor parents couldn't take him... He's a rough one; will that be alright?"

A little kid? It'll be good for me to learn a little I guess. "I'll take anything I can get." I gave one last smile before she nodded and someone called her over.

"I'll send someone over in a few days to help you gather your things from your parents house!" She called, waving at me.

I gave a short nod, looking back at the coffin.

"Oh, Justin." I muttered. "I hope you are happy." I finally let my hand drag off of his coffin and walked away, scared to look back as memories flashed into my mind.

I hope our child will do better than I am right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I got home I walked slowly to the bathroom. I let out a sigh. My makeup was smeared around my blue eyes, and my messy brown hair was everywhere but in the bun where it was suppose to be. I wiped all my make up off, and took off my black dress, letting it drop to the floor and I put on my m&m pj's.

I walked to the living room, falling onto the couch, passing out almost as soon as my skin touched the leather.

I was on a cloud. "Hello?" I asked into the vast air.

"Crystal?"

Justin smiled at me as he held my hand. "Are you ok? You dozed off..." His voice echoed a bit.

"I was just thinking of something." I said, giving him a genuine smile.

"I love you."

"Love you too." I smiled, and we leaned in for the kiss.

"Crystal?"

I opened my eyes to see Justin fading. "Justin?!" I called frantically.

"Hello??" Justin called, looking around the cloud as if he couldn't see me.