Demons(Naruto Fanfic)

*Prologue*

Akumu Oni is a 12 year old orphan with an amazing Kekkei Genkai. She is able to control shadows and summon demons from the underworld. Being the nightmare of the village,no seriously they called her nightmare of the village! Akumu meaning nightmare and Oni meaning demon. The Oni clan was a very secretive clan hidden in the land of earth. Having mastered the secret art of forbidden justus of the demons they now fight with them as equal partners. The demons becoming their guardians,the more guardians someone has the more powerful they get. Akumu tired of being seen as a weakling sets out to find a powerful demon and that's what she gets,after she finds her 'guardian' she killed her entire clan all at the age of 5. Akumu has bright orange hair mixed with fire red hair,her hair goes down to her waist,she has a little bit of a tan. She has red and yellow eyes. The top half of her eyes are red the bottom yellow. She wears a red kimono with black straps around it,with tight black spandex pants,with red vans.

Ai Ongaku is a 13 year old orphan with a powerful Kekkei Genkai(also its a instant party starter :D). Her Kekkei Genkai is being able to make massive speakers come out of the ground and play music,the sound waves have charka inside of them traveling through Ai's body making her faster and stronger. She has violet colour hair that goes down to a little past her shoulders,pale skin,and violet colour eyes. She wears a black t-shirt,black shorts with a long violet coloured shirt covering it,and black vans.(I'm decided they are vans in NARUTO!!! :D) She was the odd one of the family,her family avoiding her she finally snapped and killed her entire clan.

Masuta Yoso is 12 years old with the power to control the elements(fire,water,lightning,etc.) She was powerful ever since she found out she had her Kekkei Genkai. She at the age of 6 was ordered to kill her clan. Although she didn't care if they were dead or not she felt a little guilty knowing her family was disappointed in her. She had Black hair that goes down to her mid back(middle of her back) with crimson eyes. She has a little bit of a tan. She wears a red t-shirt,black shorts,and red vans.