Ch.2:Staring Problems

Okay so no one gets confused people call Masuta,Mastu. It's her nickname.)

*Akumu's POV*

I let out a sigh and headed towards the kitchen to make Mastu's sandwich. As I was making in someone walked into the kitchen. I turned looked back to see Sasori leaning against the wall staring at me.

1 minute has gone by-ok its a little weird

2 minutes go by-Is he going to talk to me?

3 minutes go by-Does he want a sandwich too?

4 minutes go by-Does he having a fucking staring problem

5 minutes go by-WTF! EITHER TALK TO ME OR LEAVE FUCKER!

6 minut-

WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT! I yelled

He just stayed in that exact same spot. Just leaning against the wall staring at me.

Okay this is a little creepy I thought

I looked into his eyes. No emotion what's so ever. You know that feeling you get when someone stares at you and you feel the need to laugh. That was happening to me right now.

Can I help you? I questioned trying to contain my laughter

What's so funny? He questioned

Oh My Fucking God. He had a deep sexy voice.

Nothing I replied

He stared at me for a moment. He looked like he was debating weather or not to do something.

I stared at he for 5 minutes be he ran up to me and pinned me against the wall.

Do you want a sandwich or something cuz I can make you one I said casually

(Poor Poor Akumu.....She can be preety stupid sometimes XD)

He started chuckling,a smile coming across his lips. As he was laughing I got a better look at his face. Or his hair because he kept putting his head down. A deep red colour.

He put me down and leaned in.

You intrigue me He whispered

I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

He backed away and left.

I looked to see Ai walking into the kitchen.

What was that about?

I have no fucking idea

She started nodding her head.

HOE YOU ALMOST DONE MAKING MY SANDWICH!

I looked towards Ai.

She's been wanting a sandwich for a long ass time. When we were visiting Brian and Shawn(Ai's and Mastu's boyfriends) that's all she wanted.

I nodded. I walked over to the plate that had the sandwich on it and took over to Mastu.

Shawn is Mastu's boyfriend

Brian is Ai's boyfriend