After The Coronation!

Everything written in bold is Me (the author)
Everything written 'is thoughts' and "is speech"
The whole story is written in the point of view of Mal!

Mal: We had been dancing for hours, I was about to leave when I heard a soft voice behind me say "close your eyes, take my hand!" I knew exactly who it was it was prince, no King Ben. I did as he said because I trusted him, we walked for what felt like hours, but then he suddenly stopped, I felt his hand suddenly tense up, "what is it Ben" I asked trying to sound calm but the truth is I was panicking. He didn't answer but let go of my hand. This made me panic even more, "Ben what's wrong?" I said starting to angry as he hadn't said a word the whole way here. "Open your eyes but don't be mad" Ben said nervously. Feeling worried I open my eyes and scream but not an angry scream but a scream of happiness, for stood in front of me was Ben, and laid out next to he was a picnic, AND STRAWBERRIES!! " I thought I told you not to scream" said Ben flashing a cheeky smile! "Don't worry it's a happy scream, I'm not mad! Why would I be?" I said giving he a big hug! "I just thought you wouldn't want to come back here again, you seemed really mad when you almost drowned last time" he said looking at his feet. That's when it hit me we were stood next to the enchanted lake where we had our first date. "I would go anywhere with you" I said "even if I risk drowning" Ben laughed at that, which made my cheeks turn bright red. "Mal?" He said softly "Did I mention I'm in love with you!" "A few times" I replied in between giggles! We ate the picnic then Ben walked me back to my room, I was about to walk into mine and Evie's room when, Ben grabbed my arm spun me round so are noses were almost touching! Butterflies weld up in my stomach as he leaned in closer "I love you" he said before kissing my lips, I don't remember what happened after that because until Evie returned my head was full of magic and sparkles. "Hey so where did you and Ben run off too" giggled Evie as she walk into the room. "Oh we went to the lake" I replied quickly, maybe a bit to quickly because Evie then flooded me with questions! "Really? Is that all that happened?" She said smirking already knowing the wasn't all that happened. "Yeah he had set up a picnic" I said slower this time. "Mal Bertha! Im not sure you've got the hang of this to lying thing! Me and Doug saw Ben kiss you!" Evie said giggling like some sort of schoolgirl, "So did you tell him you love him yet or not?" "No I didn't" I say jumping off my bed "where do you think your going" Evie said surprised. "TO FIND BEN!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs "I LOVE BEN AND I NEED TO TELL HIM" Before Evie could say anything thing else I was out the door and running for Bens room!

I hope you like it so far!! It will get better but this is my first book so don't hate! If you have any ideas I would love to hear them! After writing this chapter I think I am going to do others PoV as well because it would flow better!!

Thank you for reading!
Descendants_Obsessed 😂🐙