The Nightmare!!

Evie- ' "Evie darling, HOW DARE YOU DATE THE SON OF A DWARF! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!" Shouted the Evil Queen "But mother I love him" I said in between sobs, she had shouted at me before but not like this! ' "Evie!" I heard a voice shout "Evie time to get up or your gonna be late!" They said again, it was Mal and I was late for class! "Woah rough night? You look like someone pulled you through a hedge!" Mal said laughing! "HEY YOU DONT LOOK MUCH BETTER" I shouted as I rushed to get ready! "But unlike you I have time to get changed before school!" She says snapping her fingers, she was right just like that her hair was done and she had a beautiful purple top and some black jeans on! "See told you!" She said as she walked out the door!

Meanwhile...

Jay- "Hey Carlos get up we are late" I said shaking Carlos, "I'm up, I'm up! Woah you look tired" said Carlos as he got out of bed! "Bad night thinking about our disappointed parents!" I said quietly, I didn't like people seeing my soft side even if they were my friends. "Same all I could think about was my mothers face screaming at me, telling be I was useless!" Said Carlos begining to cry. "It's ok Carlos we are safe here, we don't have to see them ever again!" I said trying To make him feel better!

Hey thx again for reading, I hope you are enjoying it so far it's about to get interesting!!

Descendants_Obsessed xx