Good Is The New Bad

I would like you to know I do not own any of the characters/movie! I am not Disney!

Mal- "So Evie are you clear on the plan" I say with a sly smile! "Yes sir" Evie said looking excited it's been a long time since we did anything BAD! With a quick look into Evie's mirror to check to see if Ben was asleep which he was, we climbed up to his window and opened it (with magic) once inside we set to work! I grabbed my paint can out my bag and then handed Evie a permanent pen! We set to work, I painted everything and Evie drew a beard on Ben! It wasn't so "BAD" it was just redecorating! Suddenly I heard Ben say my name but I look over at him and he is asleep! "Mal? Mal where are you? He said, interested to know more I told Evie to stop humming so I could hear him better! "Mal your not a good person... Your a great person! You Mal, no matter how much you think otherwise you are not Maleficent, your are not your mother! You are my girlfriend and one day you will be my wife!" I froze and so did Evie, is this really what he thinks about me! "Did you hear that Mal he wants to marry you!" Evie said rather loudly, "shh you'll wake Ben up" I said trying to change the subject "Too late I'm awake, wait you hate me so why are you in my room?" Says Ben having been woken up by all the talking. Before anymore was said I was out the window and running to my room with Evie close behind me!

Sorry if it's a bit bad but I am stuck for what to write, I promise the next one will be better!

Descendants_Obsessed xx