Chapter 3.

Hey girl hey! I decided to write more, because I am not going to bed until 10:00 p.m., so I have about 22 minutes to write chapter 3! Chapter 4 coming tomorrow! New update before I go to school, when I get home, and after that! Anyways, enjoy chapter 3! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why would you ask me such a thing, Cat?!" My mother, Ally demanded as crossing her arms.

"Because it's a normal question a teenager might ask their parents!" I cried as Krystal plugged her ears and ran up to my room. She has never heard me and my mom fight before, so she didn't want to hear that - I wouldn't either. 

"I'm not going to allow you to move almost 1150 miles away from Seattle!"  Surprised she knows where Arizona is now...

"I'm going to, no matter what you fucking say!" She's heard me say bad words before, so this is nothing new...

"Cat Robinson, do not argue with me!" I stomped away and ran up the stairs, and she ran too, and I was up the stairs, and she was at the bottom and I yelled,

"I'm doing it!" I went to my room, slammed the door, and locked it. Krystal was there crying on my bed, I sat on the edge and said,

"Sorry you had to listen to that. You ok?" She nodded her head no, and I said,

"Don't worry about my mom. She's a fucking bitch. I'm moving with you to Arizona. I don't give a crap if she says I can't." 

"You wouldn't, Cat."

"Oh yes, I would. You're the person I care about most in my life. I'd do anything for you, and do anything to be with you." We sat there in silence for about a minute, when she cried,

"What if I convince my mom to let me move in with you?! You have a spare bedroom, so it would work out perfectly!" Krystal's always coming up with ideas for us. One time we were debating what to do on a Friday night together, and our choices we decided on to pick from were ice skating or the movies, and she decided an amusement park. I have the best time ever with her.

"Sure, but I ain't asking my mom yet. I'm too mad at her, that she wouldn't let me be with my best friend. Bitch." I love my mom and all but sometimes she can be a total bitch. I never want her to die or anything like that, I get aggrivated with her. She knows I love her - a lot.

"Ok. Ask her tomorrow when you get home from school. Mind if I spend the night? I brought extra clothes, just in-case."

"Go ahead." Me and Krystal climed out my window and went out for pizza. My mom wouldn't notice. Even though she was making dinner, I was hungry as a cow. See, me and Krystal always do that. We eat before dinner, then we dinner comes, we chow down so much fucking food, it's not funny. I weigh about 106 pounds, while she weighs about 110. I'm fit!

When we were done eating, we went home, and my mom hadn't noticed. At about 7:30 p.m., my mom hollered,

"Dinner's done!" We ran downstairs and ate spaghetti. While we were eating, I said to my mom,

"Mom?"

"What?" She acted like our whole fight never happened.

"Can Krystal move into the spare bedroom with us?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER ALERT!!!!! Hey girl hey! Did you guys like chapter 3? It's 10 now, so I'm gonna get ready for bed! Night, and see you tomorrow for chapter 4 and another update!!! Byeee :)