Chapter 7. LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY!

Hey girl hey! Soooo, there is gonna be a 2nd story to this one. Here's da story! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school the next day, me and Krystal went to her house and packed up most of her stuff. My dad also rented a moving truck. My family always does that, even if we only have like one thing to move out of our house...Weird...

When we reached her house, her mom had greeted her and said,

"You really ready to move out on your own so quickly?" I could tell she started to tear up because of her voice. Whenever she's about to cry, her voice cracks.

"I thought about it real hard last night, and yes I am." Krystal and her mom hugged hard for a little bit. They both cried, then we started to pack up her stuff.

"Mom?"

"Yes honey?"

"Have you looked real hard for a cheap place in Seattle?"

"Not super hard."

"Well, you should look harder so you could move into a small apartment or something with only you.  Since dad moved out and all..." Her dad was a total dick, and went berserk on everybody, so he decided to move out.

"Maybe, I'll consider it honey." 

We had gotten about an hour into packing up her things when somebody knocked onto their door.

"I'll get it!" Her mom said as opening the door. We kept packing though. About thirty seconds later, we had heard a scream. We dropped everything and ran downstairs.

"Mom?! Mom, are you okay?!" She ran downstairs, and went to the front door. There her mother was, lying on the floor. Krystal looked around and her front door was open, and nobody was there. She pulled out her phone and dialed 911.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Hi, my mom screamed and I found her on the floor. Please help me!"

"Ok, ma'am, what's your address?"

"4189 East Smile Boulevard. Green house."

"Ok, we will be there very soon."

"Thank you." There it was again. Her voice cracked. More tears. I started to tear up too.

When the emergency people arrived, they took her on a stretchy thing, and put her in the ambulance.

"I hope nobody shot her." She said as burying her face into her hands. 

"It'll be ok, Krystal. I promise."

"Thanks." 

"We got the results." The hospital people said coming out with a clipboard. He was kind of chubby, with blonde hair and very ugly shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey girl hey! Sorry for the cliffhanger :). So, the 2nd story to this won't be up for awhile! I'm gonna write the one that's been in my head for while! Love you guys! Comment, add, and send me a message for story ideas, and heyy I just might use yours. And don't worry, if I do pick your story idea, I'll be sure to give you credit! :) See ya guys in my next story!!! <3 you all.