Chapter 6: You and I Tonight - Part 3

Catherine's POV

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Oh my god! That's wonderful!"

"For a second there I thought you hated her!"

"Why would I hate her?" He asked.

"It's because she talks too much and saying nonsense about us in a secret affair." I giggled. But to be honest I lied.

I lied everything I said that I agree about him dating Chris. I lied that it was wonderful for him having feelings for her. I hate it when I lie even if I didn't want to. I hate it when I have to hide my feelings because I was jealous... I hate myself for even doing it in the first place... I hate it when I feel this way! It was just so wrong! This painful feeling inside my chest won't stop that I just want to stab myself with a knife and end my life here and now. I feel like an idiot right now.

Dante scratched his head and sighed.

"Whatever let's just go" He grabbed my hand and dragged me.

"W-What the! Dante! Where are we going!?" I struggled my hand for freedom which didn't work at all. Dante stopped his tracks and looked at me and smiled.

"To the amusment park where else?" Dante ran again while he dragged me behind him.

"."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."."

I felt a little bit insecure because I was like a child waiting for my parents to buy tickets. Basically I'm one of those unfortunate souls who are impatiently waiting in this bench for like an hour.

But even though there were so many people here and we haven't ride anything yet I was still so happy that me and Dante are on a date - WAIT! WHAT THE HECK AM I TALKING ABOUT!!!

"Kid got the tickets! Man,They weren't cheap like they used to! Good thing the chick in the counter gave us a discount." He told me and smiled while he waved the tickets right in front of me.

I gave him a puzzled look then I looked at the girl in the counter. She was looking at our direction. She was drooling over Dante! And the way she looked at him was - I'm not even gonna say it. I looked back at him and raised a brow.

"First of all Dante, my names Catherine not kid, and second the girl in the counter is drooling over you if you must know" I said pointing at the counter.

As expected Dante looked at the counter where the girl is. The girl gave him a wink, I mean a FLIRTY wink. I flinched cause I felt something weird inside me. I can't quiet explain it but I felt so weak that I decided to look away. When I did my head started to hurt. My head's burning by the minute. The the pain moved on my left eye and it was so much painful. My left eye felt like they were being removed from there sockets. I placed my hand and massaged it to ease the pain. I really felt like crying.

"Hey you okay?" Dante asked. He held my left shoulder, I lift my head and saw his blue eyes. His eyes just stare into mine. The color of his blue eyes weren't perfect but it wasn't that imperfect as well. The color was gunmetal but when you try to stare at them they turn lighter. Staring at him like this felt like hours.

"Y-yeah just a headache nothing to worry about" I smiled. He looked at me. Still worried about me.

"Look i'm really fi- Hey look a Rollercoaster!" I said o suddenly. I grabbed his hand and ran with him to the rollercoaster. As we arrived my heart wouldn't stopped beating. I was super excited to ride it and I was also super nervous.

"Y'look nervous kid. So nervous but at the same time excited" he told me while holding my hand playfully. I blushed as he said that. I was surprised that he knew how I felt. It was like he was reading my mind. And the way he held my hand felt nice and comforting. Wait. We were still holding hands!? I let go of him and looked away.