Just Being Normal - Chapter 1 part 1

In a place called heaven, a child was born. This baby was very special indeed! For she, is the daughter of the King and Queen.

Angels ran towards the castle to see the new born baby angel. There she sleeps in her crib. She was named Gabrielle. Angels rejoice as they sang the most beautiful song ever heard. Other angels danced with joy. Other angels shouted "Bless Princess Gabrielle!"

The Celebration only lasted for 2 weeks....

3 months later~

The Princess was healthy and kind as the time goes by. Every day she would like to play with her family, but mostly plays with her older brother.

But the happiness was disturbed by Mundus, the demon king.

He came to Heaven and told the King that he wanted to marry the Princess so that there would be peace between heaven and hell....

But the King didn't agree because he didn't trust the Demon King.

The Demon King was furious when he heard this, and declared war against the King of Heaven

It was a total chaos...It was a tragic day; the angelic race was almost near to extinction.... Then the Queen had an idea.... She put Gabrielle into a deep sleep, took her powers, and hid her in a small frozen crystallized coffin and hid far away as possible.

The Queen then told the King that it was useless to fight because the princess died with during the war

The Demon King didn't believe her and decided to look for the princess himself. But to no avail.

In the end the war was over and so was the search for the princess. But the King and Queen didn't forget her..... They tried to search for her secretly but...they couldn't find her. Now, that her power has been sealed. It was difficult for them to find her.... now that she turned mortal....

But a Prophecy was announced......

"An angel will be awakened, and will fight alongside with a half - demon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~