Chapter 2

Herobrine's POV

"Mitch."

"What?! Go away!"

"I have something to tell you."

"FINE."

"You're next."

I leave Mitch's mind, cackling evilly, fires rising around me. This. Is. So. On.

Mitch's POV

"JEROME!" I shout, running up the steps to the Bacca Tree. "JEROMEJEROMEJEROMEJEROMEJEROME!!!" I yell, shaking Jerome awake. 

"It wasn't me who ate all the cake. Not... me..." he mumbles, almost completely asleep. "HEEEY! GET UUUUP!" I shout at the top of my lungs, smashing cake into the bacca's face, hoping he'll get up. I'm about to go for the pie until Jerome gets up, rubbing the cake off of his face. "Dang, Mitch! What it is?!" he yawns. "Herobrine is gonna make me a mob! I'M GONNA KILL DOODS, BIGGUMS! I DON'T WANNA KILL MEH DOODS!" I yell, jumping on the top of my bed, trying to get Jerome up.

"Mitch, you're gonna break da bed," mumbles Jerome, lying on his bed. "You'd have to use your fist or a pickaxe to do that. Errr... #MinecraftLogic?" I say, hoping it will pass as an excuse. "Fine. But this bacca would like to sleep. On his unbroken bed," says Jerome, his face buried in his pillow. "Were you even listening? Did you not here the #MinecraftLogic?" I laugh. "Come on, biggums! We've got a virus against us trying to turn us into mobs!" I say, dragging my fluffy friend out of his bed. "It's not safe to sleep with sharp objects like let's say... BETTY?!" I tell Jerome. "

"But Betty is my friend," Jerome says. "Betty won't hurt me." "Fine. I'll deal with the stupid virus trying to turn me into a mob... but maybe, just maybe that virus could add a glitch to my Katniss... and your Betty," I say.

Jerome shoots up from the bed and screams, "WAIT! NO! NOT MEH BETTY!"

Baccas and their axes. What could go better together?

OW!" I shout, suddenly clutching my head.

IN MITCH'S MIND...

"Hey Mitch," says a voice. It's me... only in a hoodie that's black, green, and has a white-ish greenish creeper face on the black. "I'm CreeperCanadian." He takes out some TNT and a redstone torch. "So you think you know what creeping's like? Well, you're up for a surprise."

Jerome's POV

"Mitch... you're goin' cray again," I say. "Why are you sssaying that?" I'm completely fine, sssilly bacca!" Mitch... or whatever took over his brain says. "No... you're definitely not. Your hood changed and you're speaking differently," I stammer. "Okay, my new hood is the new fad. The hissing is jussst my accccent," he says. "Mitch, we're the only two who live here besides Jess, and I thought you had a BAJAN accent. Not a... Creeper one," I say. "Don't be ssssmart with me, bacca!" the creeper-like version of Mitch hisses. "You have no idea what you're getting into," CreeperCanadian hisses. He turns into a creeper then falls over. He turns into an unconscious Mitch.

***

"What?! Where am I? Why-" starts Mitch. "You turned into a creeper, and you were blowing up everything. But for some reason, you didn't die. It's almost if Herobrine wanted you alive. Why would Herobrine want us living? That's really strange," I say. "So I- or the creeper version of me tried to kill you. I don't remember any of that, but I guess that's the only explanation of the craters everywhere," Mitch shrugs. "So you don't remember anything about the mutation at all?" I ask.

Mitch shakes his head and starts to walk out of the treehouse. As he leaves, he trips on the cake I had accidentally left on the floor, landing with a crash. "Ow... that hurt. Holy... I remember what tried to take over my mind. It was CreeperCanadian," Mitch says. "So Blaze ASF and CreeperCanadian are our mob selves. We've got to kill them before they corrupt our brains," I say. "Yes, my bacca friend... that's right. Ow. That hurt," cringes Mitch.

"Well at least you only took falling damage. There's no blood anywhere because #MinecraftLogic. 8-bit format, you know dat?" I say. "Sure," says Mitch, getting up from his fall. "How are we even going to kill our mob selves? We have a creeper that can use a bow and arrow and a blaze that can use an axe. Not only an axe, but a Betty. A BETTY!" I exclaim. "I mean, that was my childhood weapon. And imagine a childhood weapon. And imagine a griefer hunter. That's INSANE!"

"Dang," mumbles Mitch. "I know, right?" I groan. "We're gonna die."

Herobrine's POV

"Hey, CreeperCanadian. Come here," I say. "You too, Blaze ASF." The two hybrids approach me. "Ah, CreeperCanadian. You look just like your user self. No offense or anything. I mean, I almost called you BajanCanadian," I laugh.

"Sssir," hisses CreeperCanadian, "what did this BajanCanadian guy do to you anyway?"

"I treated him like a son. I mean, he didn't have a family. I found him lying in the forest, and he looked so desperate. He was so torn up and bruised, so I took him in." (I am so bad.) 

"Quit your lying, Herobrine!" CreeperCanadian shouts. "Yeah! Just stop! No one's believing you!" Blaze ASF yells. CreeperCanadian takes off his hood and reveals a red... and... black... checkered... one. "DONALD!" I shout. Blaze ASF splashes water on himself, washing out dye to show brown... bacca... fluff. "JEROME!" I scream. "How many times do I have to tell you people?! My name's Mitch, not Donald!" whines an annoyed BajanCanadian. 

"MEROME! WHY???!!!!" I scream furiously. Two shadowy figures lurk into the room. "Did ssssomeone sssay Merome?!" hisses one of them. "I heard it correctly. It was definitely Merome," the other one wheezes. 

"IT'S OUR MOB SELVES! RUN! Jerome yells, "IF I DIE, BIGGUMS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!"

"IF I DIE, I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU'RE MY ONLY FRIEND!" Mitch yells. They find the secret passage out. (Wow, Mitch still remembered that?) "Wait," I say to my mob people.

"Let them go. I have even better ideas for them."

"What to do with a hunter and a bacca?" asks Blaze ASF. "Kill them, duh," says CreeperCanadian. "Yes, CreeperCanadian. That is why you're my favorite," I say to Mitch's dark side. Blaze ASF frowns. "Don't worry, ASF. You're tied with CreeperCanadian," I say.

"Dang it," mumbles CreeperCanadian.

"I wanna go for the bacca chops," says Blaze ASF. "I call blowing up Mitch!" CreeperCanadian exclaims. Oh yes. Things are getting good. "Things are getting hot and spicy," as Mitch would say. "Good job, boys. Take a break for a while," I say, grinning. This war. Has just begun.