24 - Big News

Cassie POV

Today, was the day. The day I tell everyone Luke and I are engaged. I called everyone to my house. The boys, my parents, Luke's parents, Luke's brothers.

"We called you here for a big announcement."

Luke and I looked at each other like idiots.

"WE'RE ENGAGED!" I saw some happy faces. My mum and step dad were smiling like crazy, but the boys didn't seem too happy about it.

"Boys, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing we're really happy for you."

Why are they like this? I thought they'd be happy for us.

"Ash? Why are you guys upset?"

"It's because ever since you and Luke got back together, he ditched us!! Okay!"

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't k-know."

"Don't be." He snapped. I felt horrible. I didn't know I was doing that.

----------

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"They boys are mad because you ditched them for me."

"What who said that?"

"Ashton."

"That's not true babe."

"Yes it is." I had to face the truth. I was keeping Luke to myself. I'm a selfish brat.

----------

I met up with Ash, Cal, and Mike at my house. We were all sitting on the couch awkwardly staring at the floor.

"Okay guys I invited you here for an important reason. Raise your hand if you think I've been spending too much time with Luke. Be honest."

They all slowly raised their hands.

"Guys why didn't you tell me!"

Mikey spoke, "Because we didn't wanna hurt your feelings."

"You should've told me."

Ash and Cal mumbled, "We know."

"Look guys I'm sorry if we spent too much time together. So are we good?"

"Yeah."

----------

I was staring at the ring Luke proposed to me with. It was beautiful. It had diamonds and crystals on it that mad it shine bright. I was so grateful to have a wonderful soon to be husband.

I wanted to start a family with him.

A/N

- thanks for 71 reads!

- read | comment | vote

- spread the word about "Just Saying"

- thanks loves:)