Chapter 1 - The Day

NEW STORY :)

Chapter 1

"Faster Ava ! We need to go now." I heard my mom shouting down stairs. "yes Mom. I'm going down " I replied as I get my phone and my bag .I don't know where the heck  my  mom and I will go.

 I am Ava Scott. I'm 17 years old turning 18 next week. I'm an ordinary girl but my whole universe   changed when I met ONE DIRECTION.

I  went down stairs wearing skinny jeans, white v-neck shirt and flats. "Mom where  are we going?" I asked  . "You'll see" she said smiling at me .

We headed to the mall.

"Ava, here's some money for you to spend." my mom said as she gave it to me. "wait mom, why ?"  I   really dunno why she gave me money . "Your birthday is next week so this is my birthday gift  to you." she said. "Alright mom Thanks." I gave her a  warm hug. She told me to call her if I am done with my  shopping. She'll just be waiting  at  the salon.

I went  to a Clothing Shop.

I tried 2 tops and a pair of  jeans . And I actually I liked it . So I bought it.

*An hour later*

so far I bought 5 tops , 2 jeans , a skirt . 3  pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of sandals and  a converse . As I made my way to another shop I felt dizzy and hungry so I headed to Starbucks.

STARBUCKS

I order my favorite drink, Hazelnut Frappuccino and Cheesecake brownie . I waited my name to be called . "Ms.Ava" the crew said . "here" I gave the receipt and headed to a table .

I was sipping my drink while heading to the table, then suddenly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 I bumped into a guy. So my drink spilled in  his shirt.

"Sorry sir." I said  nervously.  Wiping the the mess in his shirt. 'It's alright love." he said "but you owe me" . I looked at him. He is wearing a shirt and a gray jeans , his hair is curly and his eyes are green.

Omayghaadd he looks familiar .

Harry Styles from One Direction.

"Miss are you okay?" he asked with his sweet voice. "yes, sorry again, Sir ." I said giving him a smile.

"Harry are you okay?" A guy in stripes ask him. I know he is Louis. "Yes Lou." he nodded . "by the way who is this pretty girl right here." he said.

He said That I am Pretty!!!  OMG!! 

"Oh I dunno." he said. "who are you by the way?" he asked me ."I'm Ava. Sorry for messing up your shirt." I tell them with a small smile.

Harry's POV

"Ah Nice meeting you. I'm Harry Styles and it's okay it is just a shirt." I tell her giving her a smirk. She just smiled.

"Harry,Lou what are you doing?" Liam ask as he look to Ava . "What the fuck happened to your fucking shirt " Liam added. "Chill mate. I'm ok. This is just a shirt. By the way this is Ava" patting Liam's shoulder. "Hi Ava. Harry, Louis we need to go now." he said "Ok, you go guys I will just talk to Ava."

The guys nodded . "Nice meeting you Ava." as they headed to the exit.

"So you owe me one Ava." I said her with a wink. "sure." she replied. "Can I get your number?" I ask.

We exchange numbers.

I kiss her in her cheeks. That makes her blushed.

"bye"

Ava's POV

So we exchange numbers. He kiss my Cheek and I met 3/5 of One Direction. 

I  am in absolute shock.

I headed to a accessory store.

I bought some clips, earrings , necklace , bracelet , and a ring . As I went  to the cashier my phone vibrated.

From Harry,

Hi Ava. You owe me one. ;) xx

To Harry,

Yes sir I owe you one. I will make it up to you sir. :D

I paid  to the counter and called my mom and called her that I'm done shopping.

We headed home. And I went straight to my room. I threw the shopping bags on the floor, took a bath and changed my clothes.

I crawled to my bed and logged in to  twitter. I have 3 new followers , I look at them and they are ...

LOUIS TOMLINSON

LIAM PAYNE

HARRY STYLES

Oh, my gosh!! I can't believe that 3/5 of One Direction are following me.

My phone vibrated again.

From Harry,

GoodNight Ava . You owe me. ;)

I didn't reply cuz' I'm really sleepy.

My eyes are shutting down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hi Guys this Is my first story so don't get mad at me if it is bad . Hope you like it. Comment :))