Chapter 2- Starbucks

CHAPTER 2 

Ava's POV

When I woke up, I look at the time in my phone It's 6:35 am . No classes today coz' it is saturday. I looked at my phone and saw a message.

From Harry,

Good morning love, you didn't reply last night. I'm worried .Text me back when you are awake up. xx

This curly boy is sweet. But he is not my favorite member in the band.

To Harry,

Sorry Harry I'm so tired last night. Don't worry I'm alright :)

I hit send.

I fixed my hair, change my clothes and go down stairs to grabbed some food.

"Hi Ava." my sister Vanessa greet me. "Hello. Good morning " i said with a smile. Vanessa is 17 but I am  5 months older than her . "hey sis can you go to my room later I'm going to tell you something" I ask her. "Sure" she reply.

After eating I ran through my room. I  checked my Twitter and tweeted .

@SweetAva: Can't believe what happened last night :)

Someone knocked on my door, It's Vanessa.

"Ava, check my followers" I told her. She opened her twitter using my laptop.

"omayghad Ava !! " she screamed . "3/5 of the famous One Direction is following you."

"Chill Vanessa." Telling her with a wink. "how did they know you?" she asked me.

I told her what had  happened. She is so shocked but she is laughing .

"but It looks like you are not happy?" she asked poking my cheeks. "I dunno you know. I like one direction but I don't except to meet them . Now I meet them I think it is not complete." telling her this makes Vanessa confused.

"what do you mean 'not complete' ? " she ask me with curiosity. " I want to meet my fucking favorite member of One Direction!" As I tell her this my phone blinked.

From Harry,

Ok Love. Can we met in the place where we met ? You owe me ?. xx

So he texted me and  wanted me to meet him again.

To Harry.

Sure. But I have a company. :D

I look at Vanessa. And tell her she needs ti be dress she is going with me later. She nodded and leave my room. I think she is excited.

I look my phone. One new message.

From Harry,

Sure thing love. See yah later xx

I decided to take a bath.  I wore a blue sleeveless top,  jeans and a pair if converse. I went  down stairs waiting for Vanessa.

While waiting for Vanessa, I checked my twitter. Harry replied to my tweet saying "Meeting me." I laughed when I read this. He is so assuming. But yeah meeting 3/5 of One Direction.

Finally Vanessa went  down wearing a crop top and a skinny jeans and a flats.  

She is so pretty not like me. "so let's go?" i ask her she nodded.

Harry's POV

Damn I'm so excited to meet her again but I am with the boys but it is alright.

We headed to the mall.

Niall's POV

Harry ask me if we can go with him to the mall so I just say yes. I dunno whom we will  meet , so I'm vey  excited

Zayn's POV

I went with the boys with them coz' I'm bored.

Liam's POV

I know what is the reason why we will go to the mall but I kept silent. ;)

Louis' POV

Ok we will meet Ava.

Harry's POV

"Guys let us wait " as we entered star bucks we took a seat. "Harry, I and Liam will just go to that store." Niall said excusing him and Liam.

After 3 minutes I saw Ava with a girl.

Ava's POV

So me and Vanessa went to the mall. We headed to Star bucks to see Harry.

So I saw him sitting with Louis and ZAYN. My hearts stops.

"Hi Harry." Going to there table and greeting him. "Hi Ava and ...? " he said in reply "this is Vanessa my sister" introducing Vanessa. "Hi , take a seat." he said.

Louis' POV

"this is Vanessa my sister" she said to Harry. My God she is so fucking gorgeous . " Hi Girls." smiling at them. I can't remove my eyes from Vanessa . They smiled back.

"Zayn!" Saying this while pushing him. "Lou!" he replied. "Vanessa is fucking hot" I whispered to him. "I know Lou.  But I'm in love with Ava." he replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N ) Hope you like it guys :))