Chapter 5-The News

CHAPTER 5

Ava's POV

I wake up, and look what time it is. 6:30 am and I have 1 new message.

From AmaZayn <3

Good night love. Sweet dreams. Talk to you tomorrow. xx

He send it last night and probably I didn't notice it because I felt tired last night suddenly.

"Ava and Vanessa come here, I'll tell you something." my mom said. "Just a minute." I replied. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brushed my hair. I tie my hair in a messy bun, I don't care what I look, I'm totally starving right now. I ran down stairs and see mom and Vanessa.

"Girls, I need to go in a Training for 3 months and I can't leave you here alone, so I'm gonna leave you in your Uncle Ron's house." when my mom told us that we are totally shock in the point not moving. I gave Vanessa a glare. "Mom why can't you just leave us alone here?" Vanessa ask. "Darling I can't what if something will happened to you here?" mom replied. "Something will surely happen when we stay at Uncle Ron's house." I mumbled. "What was that?" my mom said she was totally confused. Vanessa gave me a look saying 'don't say anything'. "Uhm. Ava means we can die their because of boredom." Vanessa said.

"Girls this is over you will stay at your Uncle's house for 3 months and that's the final decision." mom said.

I and Vanessa run to my room.slamming the door and locked it.

"Ava I don't want to stay in Uncle Ron's house." Vanessa said. "Me too, I'm scared." I can feel tears falling. suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?" I said while tears are falling.

"Ava what happened are you crying?" I can recognized this voice it's Niall

"There is no problem Niall and I'm not crying."

"Sure?"

"Yes. I need to go now. will be there in 1 hour. Is that alright?"

"Sure. ok bye see yah."

I hang my phone.

"Vanessa prepare your self will gonna leave soon, we will go to the boys. I owe them." I said to Vanessa. She nodded and walk to her room.

I head to my closet to pick a outfit . I choose a jeans and a green 3/4 sleeves and a pair of converse. after picking my outfit I go to the bathroom and take a shower. It didn't take to much time. I wrapped a towel to my body and put my clothes. After putting my clothes I see my self in the mirror and decided to put some makeup. Simple but stunning.

I knock on Vanessa's room.

'Knock'

"Come in." Vanessa said. I come in. "Are you ready" I ask her. "No. I can't choose what to wear."

I walked to her closet and choose her outfit. I pick a short jeans and a stripes tank top. "Here" I said as I gave her the jeans and tank top.

"Thanks Ava, your the best." she hugged me. "That's nothing,So now can we go?" "Yep."

We headed to my car. My car was given to me by my dad, before he left us. If he was here we don't need to go to Uncle Ron's house.

"Let's go." I said to Vanessa.

"Probably, Maybe when we are in their flat we can forget even in a hour what mom told us." I simply nodded.

AFTER 15 MINUTES

We knock. Liam open the door.

"Hi girls." he said. "Well hi" Vanessa replied. "Come in."

We headed to the living room where all the boys are watching.