Chapter 3- All of them

(A/N) 10 reads? Ok. 2 Comments for the next chapter .

-------------------••---------••------------- 

CHAPTER 3

Vanessa's POV

I am like living in a dream. I'm here sitting seeing this 3 hot and amazing guys from ONE DIRECTION.I noticed that Louis Tomlinson can't get his eyes of me.

CREEPY

He whispered something to Zayn, looking at me .I'm not assuming but I know they are talking about me and Ava.

I like Louis so I gave him a winked. He blushed and look away.

Zayn's POV

Oh God Ava is gorgeous, she is smoking, I mean she is hot.

Louis Interrupt my thoughts.

"So you like Ava?" Lou whispered to my ear so no one can hear."I don't know." giving him a smirk. "So you like Vanessa?" I teased him. He smiled and said "I like her so much " "no I love him."

I broke the silence, (awkward)

"Hi Ava." I said as I smile. "Hello Zayn?" she replied "you know my name?" I'm shocked when he told my name. "of course you are Zayn Malik, You are the dream guy of every girl" she said with a wink.

Ava's POV

"of course you are Zayn Malik, You are the dream guy of every girl" I said and a wink comes.

God Zayn is talking to me. We are having a conversation. "ow. Every girl. Including you?" he ask with a smile. "maybe I dunno." I replied.

I notice that 2 of them are not here.Liam and I don't know the name of the other member.

Harry's POV

"Zayn can you call Liam and Niall?" I ask as he gets his phone and call them. "they are on their way." he said.

"Ava you owe me right? So can you and vanessa hangout in our place tonight?" I ask with confidence. "Harry, I know but not tonight. " She replied. "so when?" I ask. "maybe tommorow." she said with a smile.

"alright then."

I saw Liam and Niall on the entrance of the cafe.

"Lads here." I yelled. They come to us as they get closer I can notice Louis is looking at Vanessa.Creepy creature.

"Louis don't make it noticable." Teasing him. "Alright Hazza, I'll try" and he smiled as his eyes were back again to Vanessa. I sighed.

Vanessa's POV

Louis is so creepy. He just stare at me since we got here. "Louis is theres a problem?" I ask him. "yes." he replied. "what's your problem?" I ask him like I don't know the answer.

"you are the problem you are to hot and beautiful." as he tells it, I can't hide my feelings, I want to laugh and jumped but I control my feelings."oh. So I am your problem. Hope you can solve it." I said, like I'm flirting with him.

Gosh FLIRTING ...

Harry's POV

"hey mates I want you to meet Ava and Vannesa." I introduces the girls to Liam and Niall. "Oh Ava, you are the one who messed up with Harry's shirt yesterday?" Liam ask politely "ah yes I guess so " she replied as she rolled her eyes.

She is cute when she is mad.

Ava's POV

"ah yes" I said as I rolled my eyes. Wait Niall ? That's the name of my childhood friend.

I look at Niall.

Gosh. He is my friend not only a friend my best friend.

"Niall Horan?" I ask him. "Ava Scott?" he replied. We gave each other a friendly hug. Very tight.

Vanessa's POV

Can't believe Niall Horan our childhood friend.

After Niall and Ava hug each other. i came to him and hugged him.

Zayn's POV

"Mate you know them?" I ask Niall. "yes I know them alot" he replied and smile.

Now we are all confused.

How did he know them ? 

Past Moments? 

I'm feeling something...

--------------------------------------------- 

(A/N) comment so I can update soon.  

2 comments or 2 reads for the next chapter.  

Love yah guys -Frances