Chapter 1

Ross' POV;

I groan as my alarm clock went off. I throw it across the room and get under my covers again.

"ROSS! WAKE UP!" My mom yells from the kitchen.

I groaned and sighed as I get out of bed. I walk downstairs and greet my mom in the kitchen and Rydel at the table eating breakfast.

"Hey mom, hey Rydel." I sit next to Rydel as my mom gave me breakfast. As I eat, Rydel smiles at me, "Today's my first day at college! Yay!" She squeals and I chuckle.

"And today's my second year in college! Yay..." I sarcastically cheered.

She rolled her eyes, "Aren't you glad we'll be in the same college?! I wish Ryland joined too.." She pouts.

Confused? Well, I am 19 years old and I go to college at NYU, so does my little sister, Rydel. I only have 2 siblings, Rydel and Ryland. Ryland is still in High School, but hopefully he will join NYU soon, and that is if he gets accepted.

My best friends, Riker, Rocky, and Ratliff go there too. I'm not popular there, and not a nerd either, just normal.

Today is actually Rydel's first day so I have to show her around. I don't really mind though, Rydel is like my best friend. We've been through thick and thin, I think that's how you say it..

But she's just one year younger than me, so makes sense.

"Ross? Ross!" Rydel shook me and I came back to reality. I shook my head and she sighs, "We gotta get going. Bye mom!"

I kissed my mom's cheek and Rydel and I went out the door.

//Page Break//

I just showed Rydel around and my classes don't start till 30 minutes so I just decided to take a walk.

I sigh and put my hands in my jean pockets. I look down, but that was probably a bad idea because I bumped into someone.

I look up and smile, seeing Ratliff. "Sup man? How are you?" I ask while patting his back.

He nods, "Pretty good. I'm glad I bumped into you! I had to ask you a question.."

I gave him a look to tell him to keep going. He sighed, "Can I take your sister on a date?"

He shut his eyes while I had my blank expression. I instantly knew he regretted asking me that question. And I'm gonna make him regret he did...

"WHAT?!"

He opened them again and gave me a soft expression, "Dude, please! I really like her.."

I clench my fists and gave him a dirty glare, "I don't know..." I trailed off. "Please! I won't hurt her, I promise!"

I groaned. Should I? This would be her first date...

I hesitantly nod, "Ugh, okay fine. But if you hurt her, I'll make you regret you were alive.."

What did I just do? Ugh..

He viciously nods and runs away. I roll my eyes and better head to class. Was this even a good idea? I mean, if they get together, then that'll probably ruin my friendship with Ratliff.

He's one of my best friends, I don't want that...

I hope she says no.....

//Page Break//

"ROSS! ROSS! ROSS!" Rydel slams the door open to my room and I groan. "Ratliff asked you out?"

"NO! HE-- Wait.. How did you know?" She sits next to me on the bed and I rolled my eyes, "He asked for my permission and I said yes...."

She froze for a moment. I rolled my eyes, looking at her amused waiting for her reaction. Her eyes widened, "THANK YOUUUU!" She attacks me with a hug and I chuckle while hugging her back.

"I better not regret saying yes."

______________________________________________

Hey KitKats!

Boring chapter, I know. It will get better soon, I promise!

And yes, this actually did happen a couple years ago and was pretty funny! 😂

Brothers, am I right? 😂

SO! Laura will be coming soon, no worries!

Do you think Ross will regret saying yes? 😯

Also, I can't update That's a Girl till Saturday or Sunday. Reason being is because I have a family vacation. So sorry, but I will update soon!

Stay tuned for next chapter, because hopefully I will be doing the second chapter soon!

SO ONE LOVE KITKAT. THAT IS A WRAP AND ZOOPZ!