Chapter 9

Ross' POV;

"I requested to follow you on Insta, why didn't you accept it?"

I look at Vanessa and sigh, "Because I didn't know who you were." Laura had told me to wait, she was going to rescue me.

Vanessa was about to say something but Laura came running to us and grabbed my arm, "Hey Ness, I need to burrow him for a sec."

I smile at Laura as her sister sighed and nodded.

We ran in the opposite direction and began laughing. "You're my hero. How may I repay you?" I asked while my grin became bigger by the second.

She tilted her head and put her finger on her chin, making a thinking face. She hummed and then smiled, "Wouldn't you be so kind? Buy me lunch!"

My grin disappeared automatically. Buy her lunch? I was hoping for something else, ya know?

"Uh yea, sure. Where to?"

As she pointed to a place, my fingers brushed hers and I slowly grabbed her hand. I smiled to myself as I see her blush.

The restaurant was called "Taco Hero" (A/N: Just really feel like eating a taco right now tbh), which was quite ironic since I called her my hero.

I kept looking down, not aware that I was crossing the street without looking. I felt a tight grip on my hand, "Ross!"

I quickly look up as Laura pulled me back as a car was passing by, let's say.. About 40 miles per hour?

I look at her with a shock face, "You really are my hero.."

||Page Break||

I laughed at Laura's dorkiness. For some reason, we were laughing at how we met. "When I first saw you, I thought you were a drunk bastard in all honesty," she giggled out.

I wasn't sure if it was because of the alcohol, I mean, she never giggles this much.

"Nah really?" I ask in a duh tone as I chuckle.

She blurs out a giggle and I looked at her, "Laura, you're drunk."

I didn't drink too much because I knew I had to drive her home either way. Don't get me wrong, I love drinking and being a bartender, it's fun. I just don't like getting drunk as much.

With that massive headache the next morning, ugh, it's not worth it, you know?

She stood up, placing the napkin she had on her lap next to her plate. "Let's dance." I raised my eyebrows at her, "I don't-- I don't dance.."

She pouts, "Oh c'mon! It's just a dance!"

I had no choice, she grabbed my hand, pulled me into the dance floor and immediately wrapped her arms around me. I chuckle and placed my hands on her waist.

We swift to the beat of the music while smiling like idiots at each other.

||Page Break||

Laura's POV;

I groan as I wake up and opened my eyes. I look around and see I'm in my dorm? How did I get here? A massive pain went on in my head, I couldn't even think..

I look at my nightstand and found a note, water, and 2 advils.

'Last night was great, but it was getting late and I had to leave. My hero 😘 -Ross <3'

WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT?!

____________________________________________

Wassup KitKats?

Uh who else saw Laura on Rydel's tea party?!? 😱

THAT WAS AMAZING!

ANYWAYS, NEW STORY COMING SOON.. COMES OUT.. UH.. HM.. ERM.. IDK

I'LL TELL YOU ALL SOON!

IM UPDATING AS MUCH AS I CAN BECAUSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A WEEK (psh, yea like I update everyday 😒)

WELL I'M ON 2% RIGHT NOW, SO THANK YOU FOR READING, LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK... AND AND AND...

PeAcE

-KitKat 😘