Dinner.... with him?!

I just stared at him. He had to be kidding me!

Neighbours??

"Amy? You okay?" Kyle asked me with actual worry across his face.

"You're my neighbour?" I said avoiding his question.

"Yeah, why, is that such a big deal?"

I groaned.

"Yes!" I snapped.

"Oh, sorry."

"It's not your fault. Sorry for snapping at you Kyle."

I have to admit, being his neighbor is going to be a pain in the ass but maybe I can try and see past his big ego and good looks and try and find the kind heart he has somewhere. His looks aren't anything bad but I remember my mum is always saying 'if you're going to fall for a boy, fall for his personality, not his looks', so I think I will stick to my mums advice.

It took me a while to notice that I was still standing on the pavement, whilst Kyle just stared at me and waited.

"You know what? I will have that ride, thanks." I smiled.

"Good, now get in." Kyle said with a wink.

The journey back to my house was silent, apart from the radio. 'I knew you were trouble' came on and I mumbled along to the lyrics quietly.

"You're a really good singer Amy. Did you know that?"

"Uhh..... No but thanks." I could feel a blush coming on to my cheeks.

" You should sing more often."

" Yeah, in your dreams." I replied with a wink.

The car stopped outside my house- wait- this isn't my house!!!?

"Why are we here? Where are we even?" I asked, confused.

"My house!" Kyle said slowly like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Why are we outside your house? You were supposed to drop me off at my house!! I'm not going into your house!! I'm not going to have sex with you if that's-"

"Amy! Shut up!" He shouted.

"We are not going to have sex. Don't you remember the conversation we just had?!"

"Umm..."

"We. Are. Neighbours."

"Oh yeah! Sorry." I laughed.

As I looked to my right I noticed he was right, there stood my house with just a fence separating our gardens.

I got out of the car whilst mumbling 'thanks'. Practically running, I got to my front door. Looking back I saw Kyle standing there. Just standing there staring at me. But he was smirking- wait no- he wasn't smirking, he was smiling. At me. That's weird.

I put the key into the lock and stepped inside the house. The boxes were nearly all unpacked, thank god!

"Hello honey, how was your day?" My mother said to me whilst smiling like a goon.

"Yeah, it was alright. I missed the bus but a boy gave me a lift." A blush was creeping up on my cheeks.

"What boy?" Mum said with raised eye brows.

"Kyle, Kyle... Smirfield?" It sounded more of a question than an answer.

"The boy next door?"

"Yeah... why?"

"Well, his family are coming for dinner in about an hour. So go upstairs and put on something less..." She looked me up and down, "casual."

Dinner... with him?! I thought, mum had to be joking. She pointed her finger up the stairs and I just rolled my eyes and stomped off.

I'm stuck with him, somebody up there doesn't like me at the moment. Well you no what they say,

'Every cloud has a silver lining',

let's hope that's true.

*** Hi my lovelys. How are u all?? I am Soooo sorry this isn't a very good story but I'm trying, I pinky promise.

Vote & Comment <3 :) xxxxxx

****