Here I Go.

"No"

"Please Amy"

"No mum"

"Why not?"

"Mum I will be the laughing stock of the school if I go in wearing that t-shirt!!"

Mum sighed, tossing the t-shirt on to the sofa."Well, what are you going to wear then??"

"Just my red skinny jeans with a white top, its the 21st century mum, not the 1800s. A blouse like that would not be a good start to a new school, sorry." I said with a small smile.

"It's okay sweetie, now go and get dressed otherwise you will never get to school."

I nodded, jogging up the stairs to my room. Our house was pretty big if you think about it, 5 bedrooms all with en suites, and a huge living room and kitchen. We moved here, Eastbourne, from over in London. I like it here, the beach is gorgeous!

A sudden 'beep' broke my train of thoughts.

I picked up my phone and looked at the new message:

MISS YOU LOADS!! ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS UNTIL THE HOLIDAY, CAN'T WAIT.

LILY XXX

I smiled at the text from my best friend. Lily lives back in London, me and her used to go to school together. We always said we would text everyday and my mother said she could come and stay with us in the summer holidays.

MISS YOU TOO!! CAN'T WAIT TILL THE HOLIDAYS. WE CAN GO DOWN THE BEACH AND LOOK OUT FOR FIT BOYS ;). HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW, SPEAK LATER.

AMY XXX

I clicked send and switched off my phone, I slipped on my clothes and brushed my blond hair. I wasn't really the girl to wear loads of make up, maybe just a touch of eye liner and mascara but that was it.

I hopped in to my mums Mini, also known as bumble, because its yellow. Mum looked up the directions to my new school, it was about 10 minutes away, according to Google.

Singing along to One Direction on the radio, I noticed how beautiful Eastbourne really is. I tend to sing when I'm nervous, god knows why!!

I'm scared obviously, why wouldn't I be? I'm the new girl of year 11 and chances are nobody will even notice me, but, hey, lifes a pain in the ass sometimes.

Pulling up in the school car park was very nerve racking. I jumped out of the car and waved goodbye to Mum.

Butterflies were dancing in my stomach as I approached the front glass doors. A few stares were pointed in my direction but I just shrugged them off. If people don't know me, then they can't judge me.

I pushed open the giant glass door, worried sick.

Here I go.

***Please don't give up reading after this. I will try and keep uploading. And this is my first story, and its going to be really rubbish, but reading other stories keeps putting ideas into my head and I just want to get them out there. Please ignore any spelling mistakes. Trust me I'm really not good at writing. But pleaseeeeee comment ;) xxx *****