New years!

Unedited!

IMPORTANT
If you haven't read the previous chapter go read it!
It's called Back To School!
Enjoy~
(The picture above is Kuri except she has green eyes!)

"NOOOO JACK DONT LET HER GO!!" You sobbed while eating popcorn furiously.

"(Y/n) I'm leaving to go to Jade's house!" John called to you as he opened the front door.

"Okay bye!" You called back before you shoved a handful of popcorn into your mouth.

On the other couch pops sniffed and sipped on his faygo.

You still hadn't visited your mom at the hospital but you had gone to your dad's funeral which you sobbed the whole time through and you were slowly recovering.

"(Y/n) why aren't you going back to Jade's house?" Pops asked.

"I'd rather just stay here, ya' know?" You blurted out, almost choking on your popcorn.

"You can invite some people over if you'd like, maybe three people?" Pops sat up and stretched. "I'm going to visit Rose's mom."

(Le eyebrow dance)

"Okay have a nice time!" You gave him a quick hug and waved goodbye as he walked out of the front door. "Sometimes I worry about him..."

You picked up your phone from the couch just as Jack fell in the water.

While dialing in a number you forced yourself not to cry.

"Hey Dave!" You spoke into the phone. "Can you come over to John's house?"

"Why." You asked, sounding bored.

"Because I'm alooone!" You laughed.

"Fine but Dirk is going to come with me too." As he finished he hung up.

You dialed in the next number and were immediately answered by a loud:
"WHY HAVENT YOU CALLED ME IN FOREVER!"

"Sorry Kuri, I've been busy!" You chuckled nervously.

"Oh okay what is it?" Your friend asked.

"Can you come over? I'm at John's house." You asked as you sat back down on the couch.

"I'm at a party- but sure I'll be there soon." She then hung up, leaving you to wait.

Time skip brought to you by neko Levi! O///O

"Hey." Dave said as you opened the door of John's house.

"Where's the little black haired kid?" Dirk asked, coming in behind Dave.

"He went to Jade's house." You smiled.

"Nice outfit." Dave complimented whilst crashing down on the couch.

"Thanks!" You said.

You had changed into a white dress at the last minute, it was one that Kuri had bought you three months or so ago.

Five minutes later

"Knock knock let me in!" Kuri sang from outside of the house.

You got up from your game of scrabble with Dave and Dirk and opened the door.
Kuri immediately engulfed you in a hug, but shyly moved away when she saw the two boys.
You almost said something about her dyed hair but decided not to.

"uhh who's that?" She whispered.

"Dang it I forgot how shy you are, how did you even make it to that party with out puking?" You said as a blush covered her face.

"I was forced to go." She fiddled the front of her green dress.

"Well let's sit down and figure out what to do." You closed the door behind your friend with a smile.

"What's with your hair?" Dirk asked Kuri as she sat down next to him on the couch.

"Uhhhh I uhh what?" Kuri scooted away from him.

"Nothing, let's get out a game shall we?"

Kuri won't be a love interest with anyone so don't worry!