Chapter 29

Unedited

Heeya'!
Are any of you guys going to Dragoncon? I'm going with my moirail :3

As I walked out of the hospital in a fresh set of clothes John greeted me with a smile.

"Hey (y/n)!" He grinned, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Heeeey..?" I mumbled.

"So you're going to stay with Dave's Dad, Bro." John added, grabbing my hand and practically prancing over to his car.

"Should I be staying with somebody I don't know?" I asked as John started to broom (broom broom) down the street.

"He knows you so it's not like anything bad is going to happen." John grinned without the slightest bit of hesitation.

"Okay." I huffed.

'Maybe I should be more excited to get out of the hospital.' I thought in my head. 'I probably should but I don't even know most of the people that know me, I probably lost a lot of good memories.'

"Hey John why am I not just staying with my parents?" I asked after listening to Fall Out Boy for ten minutes.

John stiffened.

"Your parents are dead." He blurted out, leaving me at a loss of words.

'They're dead?' My mind was full with thoughts and it felt like it was going to explode.

"Dead...?" I stared off out of the window. "Dead.......?"

'They probably died of old age so it's okay.' I tried to reassure myself, half hoping that John would tell me how they died and half hoping that he would let me continue in fantasy land.

"We're here." He cleared his throat after thirty minutes of silence.

'My parents are dead.'