Birth and Family - 1

It was a rainy day October 14 triples were born and soon to-be mother and father were smiling at two of the kids and ignored the oldest becaused he looked weak. Nana announced "His name will be Hiro and her name will be Asia." The doctor ask "Aren't you forgetting someone?" All they did was stare confusingly at the doctor. "Who are we forgetting?" Iemitsu ask confusingly. "The oldest your ignoring and if you don't want him sign here please." the doctor said. With no hesitation both parents signed away the oldest child to the hospital. The doctor was furies with two so called parents. Timoteo got word of this he went to Naminari, Japan to take his grandson.

  The doctor ask "Can I help you with something?" "Yes I would like to adopt my grandson." Timoteo said. The day was nice out for Tsunayoshi Sawada in his grandfathers arms. Timoteo takes Tsuna to Italy to be raise him. He asked Varia, the Arcobaleno, the Getto,  the Negro Gessie, and the Simon for help raising the child for the future of Vongola.

 The two kids with Nana and Iemiteu in the park. When Timotoe came up to them with Tsuna in his arms. The oblivious parents didn't notice him until he sat down.

 "Boss what are you doing here?" Iemiteu asked and Nana is confused who this man is. Timoteo answered "To see my son, his lovely wife, and my grandsons. Is that so wrong?"

 Iemiteu answered "No, its no problem. Besides who's that sitting next to you?" "This is Tsunayoshi Sawada my grandson I took him from the hospital."

Nana ask "Why does he have our last name?" "He is your son after all." answered Timoteo. Iemiteu didn't know how to respond to this. His boss taking a kid that was his and he abandon at birth. There is no telling what will happen to our protagonist.
______________________________________________________________________________________

This is ValkyrieScarlet saying please comment if you like it so far. The cliff hanger was on purpose.