The Gathering

Time skip: 3 years

Tuna's POV:

 My family have been working hard for the past week and Xanxes-nii has been smiling for the past two days. I'm starting to worry on why he's smiling. Was he hoping to do something at some point today?

 The butler came to me and told me that grandpa want to see me. I went to see grandpa in his office that was in the main building. There I saw all my mamas, papas, onees, and oniis in the room. I don't know what's going on and that worries me, but my intuition tells me not to worry about it cause it's going to be a good day. I really hope so, I really love my family with all my heart.

 Grandpa told me that we are walking to the ball room for something important. "What's so important in the ball room?" I asked.  He replied, "something for you, ok Tuna?" ("Really? Tuna?" "Oh shut it who's the writer here" "Damn your logic" "Let's get back to the story") As we walked to the ball room, the doors were open and the room was dark. I crept in slowly to feel where everyone was, but couldn't cause I was scare. The lights flashed on and startled by that.

 My family all shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUNA/SOCHI/OTOUTO!" I had the biggest loving smile that shown brightly.

NO ONE POV:

 Tsuna's smile so loving and warm with a spring meadow in the background that everyone smiled at.

Tsuna's POV:

 There were three tables in the room. One with food to my left, One for sitting at in the middle, and one that had a lot of presents on it with different color wrapping paper of each flame represented. ("Yes I know each flame is" "Tsuna stop breaking the wall") We had fun with everyone and there was no fighting involved today because it was a special day for me

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating this one had some outside this life issues, I don't have writer's block. Just didn't have time to work on it like I want to.