One for All and All for One

10 years later

Tsuna's POV

It's just another normal day in the vongola mansion. Working on my studies, training with Arcobaleno, hanging with Varia, and looking for my own guardians to help me in my family.

*FLASHBACK*

 The Estraneo Family that decided to experiment on people and children with the Dying Will Flames of the Sky set. They don't feel any sorrow for the people they caused suffering to for the sake of research. That angered most of my family, a specially Xanxus. We saved all we could and arrested the rest and handed them over to the Vandices for imprisonment with Uncle Bermuda there for the report from our end.

 I saw a indigo haired girl with an eye patch that looked in a lot of pain. I went over to ask if she was alright, but she started to cough up blood. I ran over to Reborn, Brow Nie Jr., and Lussuria to check on her. I shouted "SOMEONE HELP HER!!!!" at the top of my lungs.

 After all was said and done she lost her left eye and her organs, but her organs were replaced because we got her to a hospital in time and learned her name was Nagi and that she was sold to Estraneo Family by her mother that didn't care for her, her father didn't know and couldn't see her because of her mother, and she decided to stay with me because I visited everyday she was in the hospital.

*FLASHBACK END*

 Nagi or everyone but me call her Chrome stayed at grandpa's mansion with me and my family that was growing at a steady rate. I worked twice as hard in training with Reborn, Fon, Lal Mirch, and Collonelle, sudying with Luce, Aria, Verde, and Bermuda, and leadership with grandpa and Xanxus to protect and lead my family in the future.

 After training I go clean myself and hang out with Nagi in her room until she can move on her own. We found out that Nagi as affinity for the mist flame and I decided that she would be my mist if she agreed which she did whole heartedly. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating so soon, a lot of problems popped up in my personal life to work on the story.