Bond and Family

Time skip

Tsuna's POV:

Its a regular day at home. I was playing in the garen with my little orange. Grandpa is visiting some friends today and won't be back for a couple of hours. The people who work for grandpa are really nice and always help when I'm troubled. There food is every delicious and they told me to go play outside for awhile. One of the maids came with me to watch over me.

After a few hours grandpa came into the garden and pick me up. "You're getting big tsuna." Grandpa said. I reply "You always say that and welcome home grandpa," with a smile. "Tsuna, you need to dress nice for some thing special, ok?" ask grandpa. "Ok," from me.

I ran to my room with my personal butler and maid behind me. As I got to my room I tripped and everyone knowns the out come( " Tsuna stop that now"  "No V everyone can foretell what will happen"). My butler picked me up and dust me off so they can get me dressed.

The maid lead me to a set of fancy double doors. It was slitly cracked open with no light seeping out. "Go on, young master," said his maid. I proceeded to the door and open more. As I walked in their was no one in site and I was a little scared.

Grandpa say its a important day today. My training with uncle Reborn, Colonello, Skull, Fon, Verde, aunt Lal Mirch, Viper or Mammon in public, Mama Lucy, Mama Aria, big brother Xanxes, Squal, Levi, Bel, Dino and big sister Lussuria was hard, but was worth the effort to protect my family. I had a gut feeling something was going to happen.

 The night was a eventful one and we had blast with a lot of new memories for us to remember. The presents they gave me were all unique with the time I spend with all of them. The list was:

1. From Grandpa was new Dying Will Gloves.

2. From Mama Lucy was a black and orange 27 zip up hoody that is mostly any thing dangerous proof.

3. Mam Aria was black and orange 27 shoes that is the same as the jacket.

4. Uncle Reborn was a black and orange outfit to go with the jacket and shoes, also made the same.

5. Collonello was a set of black and orange throwing knives for protection only.

6. Skull was a black and orange flamed dirt bike.

7. Fon was black and orange outfit like his and same as the jacket.

8. Aunt Lal Mirch was a black and orange taser gun only for self-defense.

9. Viper was a book of illusions she planned on teaching me.

10. Xanxes-nii was black and orange guantles with the Varia symbol on it.

11. Squal- nii was black and orange swords from around the world were he sword fought many masters.

12. Levi-nii was black and orange electrified umbrellas and a lightening pack for him to teach me to use.

13. Bel-nii was a black and orange crown with string and knives to learn to use from him.

14. Dino-nii  was a black and orange whip that uses my sky and earth flames, also learn how to use it.

15. Lussusia-nee was a black and orange solar sunglasses that reduce the sun in my eyes and increase sight to another 60'.

16. Uncle Verde was a black and orange turtle neck like his and same material as the jacket.

 We had so much fun and I'll never forget them for what they did for me as a family that is everything, but blood.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I hope you like this chapter of his life with Vongola, Varia, Arcobalenos, and Cavallone. Please send any ideas and comment, please and thank you for reading this.