2 No Fooking Way

Song of Chapter: Pepper by: Butthole Surfers

"Tommy played piano like a kid out in the rain
Then he lost his leg in Dallas, he was dancin' with a train
They were all in love with dyin', they were drinking from a fountain
That was pourin' like an avalanche comin' down the mountain"

Harry's POV

I've been stuck in traffic for 2 1/2 hours. It is pouring rain, thunder and lightning. The same song on the radio has been playing every 15 minutes.

"Damn" I mutter. That's it. I travel in the breakdown lane and cut everyone off, speeding to the nearest exit. I pull into a Spar parking lot. I looked in the rear view mirror.  "Motel 6! Rooms starting as low as $69!" I sigh. I put the keys in and turn right around. I pull into the Motel parking lot and walk in.

It's only drizzling now and i can see the moon quite clear. I see a girl with chestnut hair sitting at the desk with earbuds in.

I tap her on the shoulder and she jumped and took her earbuds out.

She gasped. "Hi, I'd like to get a room for tonight." I state. She stared for a moment, looking straight into my eyes.

"O-okay. N-no problem." She stuttered. I think I affected her. "I'm sorry if I scared you." I chuckled.

"I'm Harry." I add. She looks up and bites her lip seductively. People can be so desperate these days. She was attractive but no not my type. Most definitely not.

"Scarlett... Okay so what works best for you? The $69 dollar option? " She smirked. "The $99 lover's room? Or the $139 family deluxe?" She inquired.

"The first option please." I sheepishly smiled. I was quite embarrassed to be flirted at. No fuckin way. I'm not that attractive.

"Ok with taxes and fees that will be, $74.36." She grinned.

I gave her a $100 bill.

"Keep the change." I add.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see that it's 8:37. "Shit! I have an hour drive left and Orientation at 10!"

I slip my shirt back on. And put a snapback on.

I jog out into the lobby and see her still sitting there.

"Thanks Sasha!" I wave.

"It's Scarlett." She scoffs. I knew that would piss her off and hope fully get the message through.

There was bird shit on my car.

"No fooking way! Could this get any worse?"

I hop in my car and hoped on the highway.

I finally pulled into the University.

"Wow." It was currently 9:44. I'll leave my stuff here and ask for directions to Kappa Sigma.

I ran up to this hipster looking dude and he said "The big light blue house with the black front door."

"Thank you so much ma-." I stopped dead in my tracks. Near the house I saw a boy who has has light brown hair that is unusually messy, with sea green eyes and an amazing smile.

"Who's that?" I ask and point to him.

"That my friend, is Louis Tomlinson. The football (soccer) captain. A Sophmore. I'm Ted. I happen to be one of his oldest mates." He says.

"I'm Harry. A new recruit of Kappa Sigma." I shake his hand.

"I can introduce you if you'd like?" He asks with a smile.

"Sure."

<AUTHORS NOTE>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe Hazza plays for both teams? ;)

THIs IS THE LAST UPDATE UNTIL August 20th