Chapter 8

Tori's POV:

Its been a week since the accident and everyone is still talking about it. They cant find another story and they keep bothering me. I wish they would go away. My best friend Kayla is coming all they way from Texas to see me and she is bring a surprise visitor and i don't want kayla and the surprise visitor to be all over they news and get crowded from the press and being asked a bunch of questions. Me and Dylan are watching Ellery tonight and we are taking her to the movies to see inside out. She has been dying to see it so were surprising her.

Knock, knock, knock i heard on my door and i new it was Dylan. I opened the door and he was standing there.

"Hey you ready?" Dylan said.

"ya lets go" i said as smiled and headed out door.

We were in the car when my favorite song came on... CHEERLEADER!!! Me Dylan and Ellery had the top down and wee jamming out. It was so much fun.

When we got to the theater we had 10 minutes till the movie started. We quickly got seats and i got the snacks and watched the movie.

"so did you like the movie Ellery?" i said as i threw out the popcorn.

"yes it was so funny! Thank you for taking me!" she said so adorable like.

"aww your welcome Ellery." i said and she gave me a hug. I asked Dylan if he wanted to meet my friend kayla and he said yes.

We were waiting for them to come i saw kayla and i gave her a big hug then i saw who walked and in the door and i froze i cant believe it.

"Dylan this is kayla, kayla this is Dylan."

"Dylan this is my ex boyfriend Kyle, Kyle this is my boyfriend Dylan.