Chapter 9

Tori's POV:

I have Kyle a hug.

"hey can i talk to you a minute alone please." kyle said. I looked over at Dylan and nodded.

" we need to catch up" i walked over to Dylan and he had a worried face.

"it will be ok" i whispherwd and kissed him. I turned around and me and Kyle headed to my room to chat.

"why ate to with him, i came all the way  from Texas to see if we could be a couple again!" he said.

"Ummm never again ok because Dylan treats me a whole lot better then you ever did ok so you can just leave!" I said. As I was about to walk out the door.

"Tori wait, I love you and I can prove it to you" he said and I love Dylan so he can't do anything to change it so whatever.

"You can't because I am in love and for the first time I am happy with myself" he came closer to me.

" kiss me one more time and tell me you don't have any feelings after. I slapped him.

" NO! I am in love with Dylan and I would never do that him so just leave. He grabbed my hand pulled me in and kissed me and I pushed him away then punched him in the face and left. I went straight to the bathroom and started crying.

"tori are you ok?" i heard Dylan at the door. I quickly stood up opened the door and jumped in his arms and hugged him. I felt happy now.

"tori whats the matter?" he said.

"do you love me?" i aid crying.

"yes more than life its self." i was so happy. I pulled away and kissed him. I didn't want to tell him what happened because i didnt want to ruin this moment. Because when i kisses Kyle something happened.