Introduction

In an alternate universe where the Justice League and any being with super powers don't exist, we now see the would be members of the Young Justice League in their Junior year at Roosevelt High School.

Richard Wayne, formerly known as Grayson, just wanted to get through his Junior year of high school peacefully. Although he had been there since freshmen year, he did not feel the need to socialize with others apart from his close group of friends. So when track star Wally West tries to befriend him suddenly, he's thrown off, his plan for the rest of the year clearly did not have "Wally West" on it at all. What's even more shocking are the sudden feelings coming to the surface from their so called "Friendship".

What's a guy to do, run away? Kind of tough when this track star insists on staying by his side at all times. Man, was he in for a wild ride.

Disclaimer:

I do not own any members of the Young Justice and Justice League, nor do I hold any profit from creating said story. None of the images are mine, they are only used for entertainment purposes. The plot has nothing to do with the actual story line of the TV show "Young Justice League" or any shows related to it, it is just a creation of my imagination and the majority of it should not be used as background knowledge for the actual show.