Chapter 2: Are You Okay?

Danielle's POV: I woke up again at about 9 A.M. and went downstairs. I heated up a few leftover pancakes for myself and Michael. I sat down at the table and started eating. I saw Michael come down the steps, but he looked kind of strange. He had this blank yet angry look on his face. He walked straight past me and towards the kitchen. "Hey baby, have enough fun last night?" I asked as I put my hands on his shoulders. He turned around, not saying a word to me. I saw a little flash of red in his eyes. I just thought it was a reflection or something. "What's wrong Michael? Were you not satisfied last night?" I asked. He looked over at the counter next to us. I noticed that he was staring at a knife.  I started backing up. That's when he kind of shook his head and started blinking a lot. He looked at me again. "Hey babe. Have fun last night?" He said with a smile on his face. "Uh, Michael, are you okay?" I asked him cautiously. "Yeah, why do you ask?" He said concerned. "You just seemed out of it. You were giving me an angry look, and you stared at the knife on the counter." I said. Michael looked confused. "I don't remember doing that." He said. I was confused too. "Well, anyways, I heated up some pancakes from yesterday." I said. Michael nodded and we walked to the table. As we were eating, I noticed that Michael had a look of pain on his face. He kept pounding his head as if he had a headache. " Are you sure you're ok?" I asked him. "Leave me alone. Go away." He repeatedly whispered. I just assumed he had a headache and left him alone. At about 1 P.M. however, I had noticed that Michael had been in our room for about an hour. He usually never is alone that long, so I became concerned. I went up and knocked on the door a few times. He didn't respond. "Michael?" I said. No response. I opened the door and quietly walked in. I saw him curled in a ball in the corner, just facing the wall and silently whispering. "Michael?" I said silently. He turned his head around and looked at me with that same evil look. I quickly left the room and went downstairs. What's happening to my sweet innocent Michael?...