Chapter 7

I was on the main screen of Minecraft. That was the same. I sat there, starring at the screen. I decided to join some random server and troll some noob. I clicked on join game, and there was only one server online: Welcome to Minecraft. Wow that is a popular server.

*Now the brain speaks in {}*

{check the host}

Ok. The host is some user named notch.

{JOIN THE SERVER!!}

Oh yeah.

{you'd be lost without me.}

I clicked on the server and I blacked out.

***********************************

I woke up in a small wooden room. Wow, I'm in Minecraft again. Oh yeah I forgot I had a kinect. There was a huge list of rules on the wall. Well I guess I have to read them.

-Rules. 1. Don't break anything. 2. Don't kill anyone. 3. No hacks. 4. No teleporting. 5. No bullying. 6. No swearing. 7. Never mind rule 6. 8. No destroying stuff with TNT. 9. No spawning the Ender Dragon/Wither. 10. No traps...

*90 boring rules later...*

-100 have fun. Click the button on the left to begin.

{That button was here the entire time. Just saying.}

What ever.

When I clicked the button, I teleported into a party room with random players running around. This place was crazy. Outside it was night, there was a barbecue going on. I saw some players that I knew from YouTube channels. SkythekidRS was talking to TrueMu, Tobuscus and Deadlox. I saw that Notch was carrying a platter with cooked chicken, pork, and steak over to a table.

I walked over to the group that SkythekidRS was at, and joined the conversation.

"So you mostly play parcore maps." Tobuscus said to Sky.

"Yeah, me, Kermit, TrueMu, Deadlox and 5m mostly play adventure maps."

"OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU SKY AS IN SKYDOESMINECRAFT!!!?!?!?!?!" I ran screaming.

"Uh, yeah. Nice skin by the way."

I was wearing my SkythekidRS skin.

"I am apart of the Sky Army, and I get all the mods you recommend!"

"Well Sky, looks like you've made yourself a friend." Deadlox said as he walked over.

"Yeah," Sky replied. "And your names is?"

"Im Greg. A pleasure to meet you all. You Sky, and Tobuscus have the best commentary for Minecraft ever!"

"Oh, well thank you." Tobuscus said.

"Well I'm getting hungry," Said Tobuscus. "I'm going to get some food. Nice meeting you all."

"By Toby!" We all yelled.

I left the group, looking for some familiar faces, when I saw Ethan. Wyatt was there with him, and they were talking to some guy named Paulfrank123. He of course was wearing a Paul Frank skin. I changed into my new skin. A creeper wearing a black hoodie and jeans. I also had headphones around my head and a black cape.

As I approached the Paul frank guy, Ethan stopped talking and yelled to me. He was wearing his same skateboarder kid skin, but he added a baseball cap on his head.

"Greg! Its such a surprise to see you here! Meet this really cool guy Paulfrank123."

"Hi." PaulFrank123 replied.

"My name's Greg. Whats yours?"

"Just call me Paul."

"Okay."

Wyatt was wearing a normal Steve skin, but he had Diamond/gold armor. Wyatt starred at me for a while not speaking, when his eyes turned from normal to white.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

"What Greg?" Wyatt asked.

"Your eyes th-they were-" When I looked into his eyes, they were normal again.

"This server has a lot of lag," Wyatt said. "There are a ton of people here."

"True. True."

***********************************************

I walked over to the main tables that had all the food and I just starred. There were tables of cake, meat and other deserts. Also, there was a vegetarian table that had salads and bread-n-stuff. I grabbed a plate, and covered the entire plate with cake and steak. I decided that I wanted to get more cake, so I added 2 more cakes onto my plate with the steak on top.

"Have enough cake there Greg?" Notch chuckled.

"There is never to much cake in Minecraft!"

"Well, I guess your right."

I sat there eating my cake and steak in peace, when I realized that I was really thirsty. At the drink bar, there were 3 drinks: Water, Milk, and Chocolate Milk. Why am I surprised.

{Why are you surprised?}

Sarcasm Brain. Sarcasm.

I decided to have chocolate milk with my cake.(because I'm just fat like that.) After I finished eating, I saw a Zombie about to attack someone. I ran over and punched it, than I blacked out.

********************************

I woke up to the smell of mold. I opened my eyes, and saw that I was in a jail cell. A sign sat at the edge of my bed, and it said:

-you've been jailed because you attacked XxZombieguyXx.

"So Greg, you got jailed for attacking someone huh." I turned around and saw that Zoe was sitting on the other bed. We got jailed together. How covenant.

"I got jailed because I took a cookie out of the oven."

"Wow."

"Yeah. I need a hug and kiss."

"Well, I guess we do need something to pass time."

*10 minuets of boring hugging and kissing later...*

"We need a way out of here." I said.

"We can break the glowstone and climb out of the hole. IF your playing on the Kinect." Zoe said.

"I am."

"Than lets do this!"

I punched the glowstone as hard as I can, and I climbed out of the cell. I grabbed Zoe and pulled her out also. We wandered down the jail looking for a way out, when we saw it. A button that had a sign above it.

-push button to go to the armory.

"Well Zoe, I guess were going to the armory." I pushed the button, and we teleported into a room filled with chests. I took a diamond helmet, A butter chest plate, redstone pants, and poop boots. I grabbed a obsidian pic, and a ELEMENTAL SWORD!!! Zoe just took full body butter armor and a burrito sword.

There was another button, and the sign said:

-Push button to go to party.

I pushed the button, and we were teleported to the big party. There was only one problem:

It was all burned down.

___________________________________________________________________

Wassup peeps! Okay this chapter took so long, but it was so fun to write. I am going to ask you guys a question at the end of every chapter like the book Rise Of Spider Man.(which by the way is a awesome book) The question is this: What time of the day is the party? Answer in my comment! One more thing, If you want to be in the story, just ask.

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!

Coolguy11📛™