Chapter 1 Part 2

"Now, let's finish our pizza first!", Chica said. She and Bonnie were in the hallway, but their voices could be heard through the door of the room Freddy and Foxy were in. "I can't believe I lost that quickly!", Bonnie said angrily. "Teehee, I told you I'd win!", Chica giggled. "Pff, you were just lucky!", Bonnie said. "Just accept it, I'm better than you!", Chica said happily. "No, you're not!", Bonnie exclaimed. "I'm like, the king of arcade games!"

The door opened and the two came in. "Oh really?", Chica asked. "Yeah! I always win!", Bonnie replied, not noticing that she just wanted to mock him. "That's just because you always play against children", Chica said. Freddy finally interrupted their conversation. "Is that what you call 'all night long'?", he asked. "I mean, you were gone for like, ten minutes." "The first round of our epic arcade game ended really quickly 'cause I'm like, the best gamer ever...", Chica explained jokingly. "We'll see, Chica! There are still a lot of games to play!", Bonnie added and smirked. "Yeah, yeah! Anyway...", Chica said, "We decided to come back and finish our pizza first! I just hope it isn't cold yet!"

"Okay then", Freddy said in a monotone voice. "Guess I'll just keep on trying to wipe this tomato crap off my fur." As he did so, Chica and Bonnie ate their pizza and had a nice little chat, and Foxy kept reading his newspaper. "Yes, finally!", he exclaimed happily. "The booty page! This one's gonna make a great addition to me collection...", he added with a pervy smile, "Me wall of booty!" Chica stopped eating. "You own something called the 'Wall of Booty'?", she asked disgusted. "Yeah, sure!", Foxy replied proudly. "But of course ye don't know that because ye never visit me at the cove." "Honestly, I'm glad we never did that", Chica pointed out. "Hey guys, I got good news and bad news", Freddy suddenly said and the others listened up to hear what their boss had to say.

"Good news first... My fur is finally clean and I can finally join your happy pizza-eating... thing", Freddy said proudly. "The bad news is that we are completely out of bleach and fur cleaner now." "Meh, screw that, boss", Bonnie said and smiled, "Just sit down and join our nice little conversation about booties." "Heheh, alright!", Freddy said. "Seriously, guys? Nobody is watching us through the cameras, meaning that we could do anything we want, and you just want to stay in this room and talk about butts?", Chica asked angrily. "Do ye have any better ideas?", Foxy asked with a pervy smile on his face. Chica completely ignored his inappropriate comment and answered: "Actually, I do! Let's go to the show stage and play the songs that we like!" "I kinda feel like playing my guitar right now, too...", Bonnie pondered. "Okay", Freddy said, "But first I'm gonna eat some of this piz..." – some pizza sauce fell dripped of the pizza and fell onto his fur – "Oh, for fucks sake!" "Aww, don't be mad!", Chica said with a kind smile. "I'll help you wash it out later!" She got up from her chair. "Come on, the night is ours!", she said, trying to motivate her friends. "Alright, guys! Let's go!", Freddy said happily. "Let's sing about booties!"

"Oh, and don't forget your booty page, Foxy!", Freddy added jokingly. "Of course not!", Foxy replied and carefully tore the page out of the newspaper. He noticed that the others were already making their way to the door and were about to leave the room. "Wait for me!", he exclaimed.

"This night is gonna be great, just like back when we didn't have a night guard!", Chica said cheerfully when they were in the hallway. "I can't wait to show you the new awesome songs I taught myself on my guitar!", Bonnie said. Freddy noticed that Foxy had just torn out the booty page and had left the rest of the newspaper on the table. "Oh, Foxy, you just tore the page out of the newspaper?", he asked. "Yeah, I didn't mean to read that crap anyway...", Foxy explained. "It's probably not even interesting."

What Foxy didn't know at that point was that one of the articles would have been interesting for them:

"Local Pizza Place announces Reopening

New "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" coming soon

After a lot of customers complained about the pizzeria not being kid-friendly enough and the animatronics smelling like "reanimated carcasses", Fazbear Entertainment finally decided to close the place down for a while. With the reopening, Fazbear Entertainment hopes to attract more customers again after the "Bite of '87" that happend a few weeks ago. The restaurant will reopen in a bigger building with brand-new attractions and new, kid-friendly animatronics. The old ones will be deactivated and removed from the pizzeria."