Chapter 15: Another Secret

Anna realised Elsa's depression. She was wondering always why is she changing.. but never found the reason.. So she decided to ask her..
*Anna : Elsa , I want to ask you something and please understand me and tell me the truth..
*Elsa : What Anna ?
*Anna : Did I do something wrong ? I feel like you're confused because I bothered you , but I really don't know what I did ! If yea , please tell me what I did !
*Elsa : No Anna , You did nothing , Um.. I'm just tired because I'm waking up too early and yesterday I was awake for a late time at night , so that's why..
*Anna : I'm pretty sure there's something bothering you , but you don't wanna tell me , I'll not force you to tell me but when you find yourself in need to tell someone come to me , I'm ready to hear :)
*Elsa : Anna be sure , I'm just tired
*Anna : Okay.. /:

Elsa still don't wanna tell Anna about her feelings , she's shy to tell her..
But , Anna also has a crush , she started liking Josh , since he's being a Gentleman to her , she wasn't upset because she loved someone like Elsa did , her crush cared about her not like Elsa's , but it wasn't a secret one , she wanted to tell Elsa immediatly about her feelings , she wanted Elsa to know everything about her.. So they had a conversation on whatsapp since Anna can't wait to tell her BFF that important thing.
Elsa couldn't keep that secret anymore so she decided to tell her on whatsapp too , because she was shy to tell her face to face.

°Message from Anna° Elsa's phone showed

*Anna : Hi sweety
*Elsa : Hi beautiful

They 2 were typing together and the two messages were sent at the same time:

*Elsa : I have to tell you something important !
*Anna : I have to tell you something important !
*Anna : Oh haha , the same text !
*Elsa : Yeahh
*Anna : So you first , tell me , what's the important thing
*Elsa : Okay , I'll tell you first , because I can't keep it anymore !
*Anna : You're worrying me , what's wrong ?
*Elsa : Remember when you asked me what's wrong with me ?
*Anna : Yea
*Elsa : Well , you told me when you need to tell someone to tell you so here I am telling you
*Anna : Okay what's the problem ?
*Elsa : Actually I wasn't tired like I told you but..
*Anna : But what ?
*Elsa : I have a crush on someone .. and he doesn't care about me so that's why I'm sad..
*Anna : Who's your crush ??
*Elsa : Josh !
Anna looked at the message with widen eyes and closed whatsapp.
"What ? JOSH ? Her crush ? He's my crush too ! And she's sad because he doesn't care about her ! He cares for me ! We're perfect for each other ! But Elsa ! She is my BFF and I don't wanna hurt her ! What would I do !" Anna was thinking , a tear ran on her cheek. And after a while of thinking , she recieved a message from Elsa :
*Elsa : Anna ? Are you here ? You read the message and didn't answer ! What happened so you closed whatsapp quickly ?
" I must answer her , or she'll know I like him , thank god that it wasn't face to face that conversation " she was thinking then wiped her tear
*Anna : Oh Elsa , sorry , my mother's phone was lost somewhere in the room and I was calling it so we can find it
*Elsa : Did you find it ?
*Anna : Yea
*Elsa : so what was your comment ?
*Anna : Ah .. Josh .. he's a good person .. and he fits you , maybe this is his way of caring ..

She was lying of course but she was obliged to do that

*Elsa : Caring isn't ignoring .. there's a big difference between those 2 words..
*Anna : I said maybe :p
*Elsa : Anyways , it's your turn to tell me the important thing
"Oh gosh , of course I'll not tell her , she'll be hurt ! It's better to keep it a secret crush" Anna thought.
*Anna : Um.. Nah , it wasn't that important thing :p
*Elsa : So what is it ?
*Anna : Um.. When we're going together to watch a movie in a cinema ?
*Elsa : Huh ? You told me you don't like watching movies in cinemas , right ?
"Oh god , what I just said , I'm the dumbest girl in this worldd !!" Anna was saying
*Anna : Oh yea , yea , But I would like to have free time with you and the others out the school..
*Elsa : Ahh.. So we'll ask the others
---
ADVICE
If you have to tell something bad to someone you better keep it and never say it because you don't know how you break their hearts or hurt them.