Chapter 1:

Katy's Pov.

The drive home from Beth's and Dawson's house was very short. I couldn't wait to get home and see Daemon. Only being away from him for a couple hours, I missed him like crazy. It's insane, how in love I am with him. I never thought that it would happen. I mean sure, I knew that I would meet a guy and fall in love, maybe even get married. But I never thought that any of this would happen. That I'd be dating an alien. Be in love with one. 

When I got home, I set my keys on the table and went to our room. I knew that Daemon would be in there. He is always in there when I get home. Well, either there or the kitchen. Man, can that guy eat. 

I heard muffled voices and got curious. Who would be in the room with Daemon while I was gone? I didn't think much of it. It's most likely Dee. 

My heart stopped when I walked into that room. I couldn't breath. I couldn't think. I was frozen. 

Standing in the middle of the room, was Daemon. And Ash. Ash, that bitch. It was clear that she wanted him. But he has told me so many times that he doesn't want her. 

He lied. 

There they were, clear as day, standing in the middle of the room. Kissing. 

Kissing. They were kissing. Daemons lips were on hers and she had her hands on his face. 

When I gasped, Daemon pushed her away and looked towards me. His face looked pained. 

"Kitten," He said. 

I lost it. 

"Don't call me that," I said in a voice that I have never heard myself use before. There was so much hate in it. 

I looked over at Ash and saw that she was smirking at me. Bitch. 

I looked over at her and smiled. 

"You can have him. I won't be an issue anymore. I'm leaving."

Her smile faded from her face. "What the hell do you mean, you're leaving?"

I laughed. "I mean exactly what I said. I am leaving. I won't ever be back here. Ever. You guys will never see my face again."

"And what happens when they DOD finds you? I mean, sure they said that they would leave us alone, but what happens when they don't? They'll take you." Ash said. 

"And? So what if they do? Both of you have made it very clear that you don't care what happens to me. So what if they get a hold of me? Matter of fact, I hope they do."

"Ash, get out. Go home," Daemon said, finally speaking.  

Surprisingly, she left without saying another word. 

"Wow. I thought you liked girls who had a little bit of fight in them, Daemon. You're slacking."

"Kitten-," He started but I cut him off. 

"Katy. My name is Katy. You can not call me anything else except Katy," I said. His face looked pained, but I didn't give a fuck. 

"Katy, it isn't what it looks like."

I laughed again. "How cliche can you be, Daemon?"

I can tell that he is staring to get angry. 

"She kissed me, okay? I didn't kiss her. I know what it looked like, but it really isn't what you think. You think that after everything we went through I would throw it all away for Ash? Ash. Of all people. The one that I could have had in the beginning. The one that I didn't want. I want you. And I will always want you."

He had a point, but I didn't care. I was not going to believe just so that it could happen again. 

"Daemon, it doesn't matter what you say. She was here. In our room. She was kissing you. I can't. Why was she even in the room? Actually don't answer that. I don't even want to know what would have happened if I wouldn't have walked in here when I did. But, seriously. You guys won't have to worry about me any more. I'm leaving, and I mean it when I say I won't be back."

"What about Dee? And Archer, Beth, Dawson, and Andrew. What about Ashley? What is she going to say when she never sees you again?" 

I shrugged. "Andrew hates me. The rest of them will get over it. Ashley. I don't know. It's not really my problem. You guys can tell her when she gets older, I guess."

He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "Come on, Kat! You're not actually leaving."

I raised one eyebrow. 

"Watch me."