Chapter 3:

Katy's POV:

I looked around, half expecting to see him sitting at a table with Ash. It didn't take me long to find him. And I know that he knew I was here too, because he looked around and caught my eye.   

I was about to run out of the restaurant, but suddenly, he was standing right in front of me. 

"We need to talk," He said. 

"We don't need to do anything," I spat at him. 

He flinched but held his ground. "Yes, we do. We need to talk about what happened. It's really not what you think."

I sighed. I knew that this was going to have to happen. I was just hoping it would be later rather than sooner. Obviously, that is not going to be the case. 

"Fine. I'm giving you twenty minutes. If you can't make my understand within that time then I am out of here and going to stay with Dee."

He nodded. "Can we go some place private? My car is outside."

I nodded. 

He took me hand, and I didn't pull away. We were just going to his car, and then I wouldn't have to hold his hand anymore. 

We got to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and he ran around the the other side and got in the drivers seat. Then he started talking. 

"I wasn't kissing Ash," He started. 

I laughed. "Really? That's not what it looked like. Did you fall on her face?" I asked sarcastically. 

"No. She kissed me. I was in our room watching TV when she came in. I had the door unlocked because I knew that you were going to be coming home soon. She walked right in. She came into the room and started talking about when we used to date. I didn't knew what she was getting at and I got up to go to the bathroom. When I was walking back out, she grabbed my face and kissed me. I am guessing she was hoping that you were going to walk in. And you did."

I thought back to it. When I walked in, he didn't have his arms around her and his eyes were open. Why didn't I notice this when I first saw them? I started crying before I could stop myself. He wiped away my tears. 

"Hey. Don't cry, Kitten. It's all okay. I would never do that to you. I love you."

I started crying harder and then I looked at him. 

"I'm so sorry," I said. 

"It's okay, Kitten. You have nothing to be sorry for."

I climbed across the seat and into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and laid my head on his chest. I missed him more than I thought. 

"I love your claws, Kitten. Ash was so scared of you," He said proudly. 

I laughed at him. 

"I love you." I said. 

"I love you too, Kitten. So much," He said and he went to kiss me. I stopped him.

He arched a brow at me. "Have you brushed your teeth and washed your face since she kissed you?" I asked. 

He laughed at me. 

"Of course, Kitten."

I nodded. "Okay. Now you can kiss me."

And he did. 

Okay, I know this is short, but this is the third chapter in one day! I want to know what you guys think before I update again. And I know them staying apart didn't last very long, but I just couldn't take it! But don't worry, it's far from done!