BOOK 1 CH 1: ELISE

After 16 years, Elise finally went back to her hometown. She lived with her grandparents when she was young until her parents had enough money to send her to school in the city. Their family business became successful so they decided to stay their for good.

Now, she's 22 years old and she's already a successful Interior Designer at a young age. She decided to go home and refresh herself with the countryside because of stress from work.

She prepares herself for the landing of the airplane. Immediately leaving Samantha, her childhood friend a message that she's already in the province.

What she forgot to ask if the place she once thought home was still a place habitable for a city girl like her. She was surprised to see an old airport with abandoned rooms and rusty surroundings.

She let herself to be in a sketchy place for short.

Elise was in high fashion statement that makes her standout because most of the staffs and the people around her wears ordinary clothes and dull colors.

She's wearing an overall white romper with red sneakers. She really looks like she's from a city or you could even mistake her for a foreigner.

The airport is really really really dusty old. She started to feel a little creeped out because of the heavy vibe of the place.

Elise was busy putting out her ticket when she was bumped by a man.

"Omo.!" She fell down on the ground but the fine man who bumped her immediately helped her out and picked up the things for her.

"My apologies, madam. I deeply apologize for not looking forward." His voice was in a deep tone, he was indeed a man.

A fine, young and goodlooking man. He must be a foreigner too, she thought.

"Ah, no, it's okay, I'm the one who's not looking so.."

Elise looked directly in his eyes, his gaze was so strong and too piercing.

In an instant she remembers some vague memories and it seemed like she saw the same gaze years back. She just cannot remember when or if she really did know that familiar face.

"Excuse me? Madame?" He cuts her daydreaming moment and Elise became more shy.

"I'm sorry!" She smiled from embarrassment. She took all her things from his hands and bowed, "Thank you again, sir." And immediately walked to the exit point.

"What am I even thinking at this moment?!" She said to herself.

When she went out the airport, her friend, Samantha was already waiting for her. She didn't age a bit the last time she saw her. She's still a young looking lady with a cute face, but now she oozes a sexy vibe because she dressed in a muscle tee, ripped tight jeans and a high heeled boots. She's wearing a big sunglasses that completes the whole outfit.

"Sam!!" Elise ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Nice to see you." She replied back with a tighter hug.

When they let go, Samantha offered help to carry some of her things. They immediately went inside a limousine.

"This is yours..?" Elise asked her inside.

"Technically, my uncle's. Why? Are you surprised there were good cars around this place?"

Elise laughed. "You saw right through me? *laughs* I'm quite surprised to see such a remote-like area. The airport and the roads are too old. I didn't think this hasn't been renovated ever since."

"This is the province, Elise. What do you expect? In this area, the rich lives like a king, the poor lives like a rat. I am not exaggerating, this is the setting here." Samantha talks as she puts lipstick on her lips.