CH. 2: TERRANCE

"Helena, I waited for two hours, have you been mischievously playing a prank on me?" Terrance said in a moderate tone over the line.

He was a fine young man, taller than average for his age, his hair was dyed ash blonde and was retro-styled (pushed back). His clothes wasn't out of fashion trend but it was very classic, because one can never go wrong with leather jackets and jeans .

His face was.. How do you describe this? It has strong features but it complements everything. You can even think that Terrance's face was carefully carved by angels. Let's not get started with his pointy jawline that exudes a manly aura. His eyes were round and bright, it cannot be determined whether he's wearing contacts or its his natural eye color. His lips were up for attention, too. It was neither full nor lacking, but it was thin enough to make you want to touch it. His body, although carefully covered with leather and jeans, seems to be in perfect condition. From the looks of it he must be really working out. God knows how perfect what's underneath.

To sum it up, Terrance was just as gorgeous as a top model. Although he's quite pale, must be the lack of sleep.

"Oh dear, Elise just texted me, she already arrived at the manor an hour ago. Samantha must've fetched her." Helena said over the line.

"Samantha? What on Earth is she doing here? I thought she has to move overseas?"

"She's back because dear Elise needs some companion. I guess she wouldn't want to leave her in that place."

"Hell hath no fury I would do everything to protect your family. I thought those hunters already left?"

"It's not the hunters I was worried about, just remember Drake's Pack & Victor's clan are also there."

"They're my friends. You have nothing to worry about, Helena. I'm hanging up, make sure to send Eric my best regards."

Terrance immediately walked out from the airport and went inside his sports car. The gear shifted abruptly almost speeding at its finest.

When he reached home, he already saw Samantha outside. Terrance immediately pulled over.

"Well, well, well... Looking good gramps." Samantha teased Terrance.

"Don't start. Is she here already?"

"She's upstairs, I'm just about to leave, i'm off to meet Arthur."

"Sure."

As Terrance walked past Samantha, she held his left elbow and whispered,

"Just a little reminder, she can see through the border."

"What? How can she?? See through beyond the fences? She's clearly a human."

"Well she does smell one."

"Did you feed on her?!" Terrance went ballistic.

"Hell like I would! She's my friend! And a sister to me! Look, I just warned you to be cautious around her. She's already of age, I am a hundred percent sure she'll remember everything gradually what happened 16 years ago. I'm going now, catch you later."

After Samantha's departure, Terrance was welcomed by their maids and directed him to the third floor where she waits for dinner.

But there was no sign of any person in the dining area. Figured that she's in the room, he decided to come up and formally greet her.

He stood outside her room, carefully knocked on the door three times.

"Coming!!" He heard her loud voice and some noises inside. She must've hurried and tripped on her way to the door.