The Proposal: Part 1

It had already been 2 years since the  two countries have been together and today Alfred was finally going to get the courage and propose to his lover Arthur.

Alfred sat down quietly at the meeting fumbling around with the box that contained the engagement ring nervously, he just sit there looking at all the other countries fighting and disagreeing with each other.

Just then a blonde British Man came up to him "Okay Al, what is your opinion then?" Arthur said looking right at him. "Sorry dude, what was that?" Alfred said looking up confused "Your opinion on this issue, what is it? Or were you not listening?" Arthur said still looking at him. "Uhh yes! O-of c-course I was listening! Cause I'm the hero!" Alfred said getting up from his chair and then shrugged. Arthur rolled his eyes and sighed "What's wrong with you today? You don't seem your usual self..." Arthur looked at him rather bland "I-it's nothing dude! I'll tell you later k?" He sat back down as Arthur walked away rather confused then worried.

It was halfway through the meeting and all America could do was sit there with a bored look on his face until Francis whispered to him "Ohonhon~ are you ready to do it?" With a perverty look on his face, Alfred sighed and whispered back "I honestly don't know dude.." Francis patted him on the back "Good luck, you'll need it Cher (dear in French). "Thanks man.."

After the meeting was done Arthur walked up to Alfred with a worry look on his face "What's wrong? Are you okay? You're usually all hyperactive with meetings like that and saying "I'm the hero!" way too often" He said rather harshly. "Huh n-no way dude! W-what do y-you mean!" He said nervously trying to get the box in his pocket. Just then he felt Arthur's hands on his forehead "Why are you acting like that? Are you sick or something?" Arthur kept shifting Alfred to feel his face the box Alfred accidentally dropped the box "Noo!" Alfred flustered to get the box from the ground back into his pocket until Arthur picked it up before him "Hmm? What in the bloody hell is this?" Arthur looked at it with a very confused face "D-Don't open it!!!" Alfred said with a very nervous look on his face "Why? What's in this thing anyway?" Before Arthur could open it Alfred took it away from him "It's nothing! J-just a box!" And just like that Alfred could see all the countries looking at him and whispering, he could even hear one say "When is he gonna propose? I can't wait any longer!" Alfred started to panic and ran away into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha sorry for this cliffhanger, I'm making part 2 now! So stayed tune!
AnimeGotMeADDICTED is making the wedding fanfiction of this story and I hope you get to read it when I'm finished this story!! Ciao for now~