Part 3: Planning

It was already 7 months, till Arthur and Alfred's wedding and believe me, it stressed the hell out of them.  First they had to make a folder on their computer about all the weddings ideas they had, design, food magazines for inspiration, clothing and etc. Work out their budget, Pick a wedding theme the two would both agree on, and that wasn't easy, they picked a vintage theme . Arthur started making a guest list of all the people that came and Alfred searched for a wedding planner that could help them. Luckily Francis was there to help, not like the two wanted him to, but he was there only hope.

Arthur sighed "I never knew how much work this would be.." He said, sitting down on the couch of their house. Alfred nodded "Yeah.. But this is our big day Arthur!" He said smiling, sitting down on the seat next to him on the couch.

"I guess so." Arthur thought and then got up, the American giving a whimper at his action "We have to keep at it! This wedding isn't going to get organized itself!" The Brit said.

Alfred nodded and sighed, standing up with Arthur "This will be the best wedding ever! You know it! Lets go eat some cake!!"

-(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)-

After Arthur and Alfred, tasted about 100 different types of cake that was recommended for them, they both decided on the strawberry chocolate cake since in the beginning, Arthur wanted strawberry cake and Alfred wanted chocolate cake but before they were just about to fight about it, the chef came in and presented them with the cake they have now.

"Wew, I'm stuffed." Alfred said patting his stomach. Arthur agreed "I'm glad we found a cake we both liked though" He said to the other.

"Its only because, they're just the flavors, we wanted before but mixed together" Alfred said snickering "Shut up idiot, don't ruin it" Arthur said irritated by how Alfred always killed the vibe like that, not like Arthur knew any better.

   Alfred laughed and checked his time on his phone, it was 1:10 PM. 

"Lets go check out some suits for the wedding!" Alfred called out to Arthur.

Arthur shook his head in approval "Okay.." He said, getting up from his seat and went to the door, to put his shoes on, Alfred behind him doing the same thing and then headed out the door and into Alfred's car.

When they got to the store, Alfred parked his car in one of the parking lot spaces and the two got out of the car and went inside the building, a hearing of a chime of the bell as the door was opened.

"Hello! Have you come to pick out some suits?" The lady at the front desk asked, smiling. Alfred nodded and spoke up "Yep! We're just checking out some suits for our wedding" He said, putting his arm around Arthur's waist.

The lady nodded "Ah, I see! The best suits for a wedding are over there by the left" She said, pointing to where they were. Arthur smiled "Thank you!" And then headed to that area, Alfred went up to the counter where the lady was and whispered "I also want to see if I can buy some wedding dresses and bridal stuff" He said, not wanting Arthur to hear.

The lady giggled "Certainly! There over on that side of the store" She said as Alfred thanked her and went over to Arthur, having the best idea ever involving Arthur wearing a bridal dress in the wedding.

Arthur was looking at some suits and fancied them, because of how they looked. He then saw Alfred come his way "Look Al, these are some nice suits to choose from!" He said picking one out that he thought would be a great fitting on Alfred "Try it on!"

Alfred looked at the suit Arthur chose and laughed, shaking his head "I've already got a suit ready for the wedding" He said. Arthur raised his eyebrow "You do? How come I never heard." Arthur said.

"You never asked." Alfred said plainly looking at some suits and picked one out for Arthur, and handed it to him"

Arthur sighed and looked at the suit, He thought it looked pretty neat and went over to the changing rooms "You can't look at me when I wear it, till the wedding!" Arthur peeped, and closed the door to one of the changing rooms. Alfred pouted and sighed "Fine.." He said while waiting for the Brit to try it on.

After when Arthur finished putting it on, he came back outside and smiled "It fits perfectly!" He said to Alfred. The American smiled and stood up from the chair he was sitting on "That's great! Do you wanna buy it now?" He asked. Arthur nodded slightly.

Alfred then took the suit from Arthur "You go wait in the car, I'll pay for it. Won't be long" He said as the other male nodded engagingly and walked outside of the store to the car.

-(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)-

When Alfred came out of the store, Arthur noticed Alfred had also bought some other things as he placed it into the trunk and then proceeded to open the drivers side of the car and sat down in his seat, turning the ignition on and then put his seat belt on.

"What else did you buy?" Arthur asked in curiosity. Alfred just shrugged, not wanting to give away what he was plotting and drove off back to there house. Arthur scoffed, how rude of him to ignore his own soon to be husband.

After that  silent road trip back to the couples house, Alfred immediately unbuckled his seat belt,  opened up his car door and closed it, then opening the trunk, grabbing his stuff and Arthur's suit and ran into the house, unlocking it first, leaving the British man astonished how fast and swift Alfred could do that.

When Arthur finally came into the house, he had seen that Alfred's stuff that he bought at the store, had vanished out of plain sight and his suit was neatly placed on the couch. Alfred was in the kitchen making some snacks for himself, while Arthur just sighed and went over to the laptop they owned and kept all there wedding stuff on.

Alfred came out of the kitchen and saw what Arthur was doing and walked over to him, putting his chin on the crook of Arthur's neck. Arthur was to busy, making emails to book officiants, photographers, bands (of course) and reserving his venue for the wedding.

Alfred could see the stress loading onto Arthur's shoulders. He pouted "Artie! Don't stress yourself out to much! That's suppose to happen at the wedding!" He said, hugging Arthur. The Briton sighed "I just want everything to be perfect for our big day.. That's all, and don't call me Artie! I've told you numerous times already!" Arthur said, blushing and continued working on an email he was writing to a florist. 

Alfred laughed "Don't worry about it! I told you already didn't I? This will be the best wedding ever! Even if somethings will go out of order! Relax dude." Was all Alfred said as Arthur smiled and finishing the email and turning off the computer, laying down on the couch with Alfred. "I'll try to, but I won't make any promises."