Jungle

-Chapter 1 Miyanda Gray-

Miyanda's Pov

I see all of my friends here.
I guess he dont have the time to kick it anymore. I just sat there bobbing my head to the music while everyone danced and had fun. I wanna know why he did it? Why did he have to cheat? Oh I forgot this is my diary. My name is Miyanda Gray. I sing, Rap and write my own music. My first time writing well its not really writing its a diary. Im 14 and i live in winston. North carolina. Im sorta sad that my ex broke up.. Well cheated on me. Enough of that who is this fine dude talking to me? Lets see what he wants.

??- Hey, Whats your name? Im Jaylen.*Smiles*

Me- Hey jaylen. Im Miyanda. But call me mimi for short. *Smiles back*

Pause... This dude is cute. But what he want? Oh if you guys are wondering how i look. There it is a the top of my diary (Multimedia its really me) lets see what he wants.

Jaylen- You have a beautiful name. * Takes a seat beside me* and your beautiful. *Smiles and looks me in the eyes*

Man.. This dude probably cant even tell if im blushing cause im darkskin. Well thats good right?

Me- Well thank you jay. So what brings you over here to me?

Jaylen- Well because, Your all alone over here and you look sad, and your beautiful. Im willing to make you smile tonight. I know we just met but im willing to be your friend. I want to make you smile everyday. I dont want to see you sad. I want to see your beautiful smile. Is that fine with you? If you dont want to be bothered i understand im always avai- (Gco)

Me- No your fine. *Smiles a little* And yeah. I would love to be your friend. And thanks for your words, they really meant alot to me. Im just confused and going through alot. Im not trying to be desperate or anything but please stay.

Jaylen- You aint got to worry bout me leaving baby girl. Do you wanna talk about your situation? You dont need to hold it in.

Me- You want to listen to me? And what happened? Most boys will just leave because i dont wanna drink or dance with them. Your cool ya know. *Smiles* Yeah i do wanna get it out of me.
*frowns*

Jaylen- Come with me.*Holds out hand*

I was hesitant because i didnt know what he was about to do. I dont know if i should go with him.

Jaylen- No dont take it the wrong way. I want to take you outside so we can talk. I want to give you my full attention. So dont worry come on. *Holds out hand once again*

I was hesitant once again but i finally gave in. My friend serena looked at me like what am i doing. I just mouthed to her me and him are going to talk. She yelled where i can hear her over the music and people and told me to be safe. I just nodded. Once we were outside it sorta felt good. The air and cool breeze hit me. My hair went flying back *laughs* im bout to take off. *straight face* not funny.

Jaylen- So whats wrong baby girl?

Me- Well.. My boyfriend cheated on me. In fact infront of me. Ive done nothin but been loyal to him. And he does that. Just cheat. In my face.
*frowns and tears roll down face*

Miyanda had tears rolling down her face.. She was reminiscing about what her ex did to her.
She couldnt take it. She just stood there blocking out jaylen's words and repeated the same thing in her head. Over, and over, and over again. "Never cry over a person." she repeats. Jaylen noticed that she wasnt listen and she was in her own zone so he waited patiently. The back door to the building that the party was held in opened. A young 15 year old came out. Nice fine skin. Golden brown with a rich homie quan hair style. Nice sense of style. And his shoe game was on point. He walked over to Miyanda and this is what he said; "Miyanda ?? Said."
"What?" Miyanda looked up noticing who the voice was but when she looked at his face... She just wanted to kill him. If looks could kill he would be 6 ft. Under. "Yo baby why you trippin on me?" Jawaun said confused. "Listen nigga, i dont know why you are trying to 'act' confused, you know what you did jawaun. Dont even act like you dont know what i'm talking bout. You seen me, and you knew i was there and you kissed her infront of me." Miyanda said sounding hurt a little. Jaylen finally picked up on who he was and decided to step in. But not to cause any drama between him and the dude. "Yo Mimi come on. We are here to have fun. The past is the past, and thats what he is. Lets go." *grabs her arm*
"Nigga who the hell are you!?" Jawuan screamed reffering to jaylen.
" Im her friend. Bye now."
"Miyanda you messing with another nigga? You cheating now?" Jawaun said trying to cause drama as he caught up to them. Once he caught he roughly grabbed Miyanda arm. "ANSWER ME HOE!"
"Nigga get off of her before i put my hands on you. On that real my nigga. You cheated on her. Yall are done! Put a fork in it lil nigga." Jaylen let his defensive side get the best of him a little. He barely knew Miyanda but he was willing to help, and get to know her more. "Jawaun i suggest you to get yo crusty ass fingers off of me. I mean like now nigga." Miyanda was now starting to get angry.
"Man shut up and come on." *Yanks her*
Jaylen just couldnt hold it in anymore. He tackled jawaun to the ground and punched his face rapidly. "Didnt *punch* i tell you *punch* to leave her alone nigga? *punch* Jaylen see's blood and instantly felt a little guilty but was still angry. "*spits blood out* Miyanda you just gon' let some nigga you probably dont even know do this to me?"
" Nigga shut up." Miyanda says. She feels a little better and she calmed down a little but still wanted to get her licks in. " *kicks in the stomach* stupid! Lets go jaylen" They both walk off. They dont know where their going but its somewhere.