Mall Drama!

Miyanda.

Ok hey guys. So we went to the mall and went shopping or what ever. You guys know.
So while we were eating, someone smacked me in the back of my dang HEAD and pulled me up by my HAIR.
I SWEAR yall dont know how pissed i was.
I turned around to see "jawaun"
Did this nigga not learn his lesson the last time? Guess not.
I guess he bout to get in trouble cause my whole clique here...

"Jawaun, Put your crusty hands on my one more time,
And we will all be on you like white on rice. This time i just won't kick you."
I said through clenched teeth.
"Miyanda you can have yo' lil clique here but i got a clique to i guess we all gon' be fightin' today."
Jawaun smirked after he said that i just wanted to smack him.
" Nigga you aint learn yo' lesson?
Bruh leave my girl and my clique alone. She dont want ya lil bro. Thirsty nigga."
I hope jaylen dont let jawaun get the best of him cause after he said that i could see steam rising.

Some people came up and came behind jawuan smirking at us.
This must be his clique or "WHAT EVER"

"Nigga this post' to be ya' lil clique homie?"
Kelvin laughed causing us to chuckle cause we know shit just got real.
"Mannnnnn I aint finna argue.
We bout to fight or what?"
Jameese said.
Lawwd help us.

Jawaun launched at her and punched her in the face.
Bruh! I swear kelvin had horns coming out of his ears once he seen his crush get hit.
Jameese stumbled back looking like she wanted to cry from the blow.
Kelvin took off his leather jacket and grabbed jawaun by his neck and slammed him into the table we was eating at.

"Man you threw him on my fries! There is a whole lot of tables and you chose this one with my food on it!"
I said mad cause i aint finish my food .

My clique started laughing and we noticed that Kelvin was getting JUMPED! Nahh bruh im finna unleash the beast kelvin my nigga.
Aaron got angry and threw a dude off of Kelvin and they squared up. Aaron was gettin it.
Jaquan got another dude off of kelvin and started punching the dude real fast in his face. Lawd jaquan looked like a dang monkey that was on planet of apes.
After that fight, we got escorted out of the mall.
They said we couldn't come back for at least 1-2 weeks!
Now where am I gonna shop??
Welp!
Anyways after the mall we all drove to Jaylens house.

~Jaylens House~

"Yo that was crazy like for real."
Kelvin said, sitting down.

Guys im thinking about deleting this story.
Im just not feeling it.
Plus some of the people in the story isnt in my life anymore because of a big lie.