Waking up

The Irish YouTuber awoke to a lovingly familiar laughter. He yawned and rubbed his tired eyes, sitting up in Mark's bed. Jack had been living with his boyfriend, Markiplier, for the past 2 weeks. They got together around a month ago, and Jack finally got to move in with him.

Jack smiled when he saw Mark sitting at the edge of the bed with his laptop on his lap. He was laughing at whatever he was reading on the screen. Jack crawled over and sat next to Mark "Morning Mark~! Watcha doin?" he asked, looking at the screen curiously.

Mark turned his head towards Jack and smiled "Morning Jack!" he said happily "Just on Twitter. Everyone's still freaking out about my sexuality". Jack laughed a little "I could only assume why". Mark chuckled and nodded "Yeah, the fans have been throwing out a bunch of ship names all day" he explained with an amused roll of his dark chocolate brown eyes.

"So did you tell them that we're dating?" Jack asked with a content smile. Mark shook his head "Oh..no...I haven't. You think I should?". Jack laughed "They're gonna figure it out if you don't. They're fucking smart! ESPECIALLY with this type of stuff". Mark smiled and nodded "can't argue with that".

Mark didn't want to waste the day's first video by making one just to explain that the two were dating. So, the two just took a selfie together and posted it on Twitter. For a whole hour, the two YouTubers read all the tweets and comments that were being posted, laughing at their fans' reactions.

After all of that, Mark turned off his laptop and closed it "It's been about a month since we got together, I was thinking we could go out and do something to celebrate!". Jack smiled and kissed Mark briefly "Sounds great!" he agreed happily through his hearty, Irish accent.